The Rouge Kings Mate

Chapter 3

Zelena's (P.O.V)

"Come quickly i want to show you the garden." I said pulling on Kenzie's hand leading her down a maze of halls.

"Ok, ok slow down alittle it feels like your pulling my arm out of socket." she says. i slow down and let her catch up.

"Im sorry its just that i want to show you outside before we get caught by my brothers. Besides i want you to meet someone."

"Who?"

"My mate."

"Isnt it dangerous to meet your mate inside palace walls."

"Yes but sadly, i have never been outside of the walls."

"Then how did you meet your mate?"

"Well it was sort of by accident." she takes a breath before continuing. "I was playing tag with my brothers and i had wandered outside of the palace perimeters."

"How could your brothers not smell you?"

"Because i have a distinctively different smell from them. Remember when one of them referred to me as a nymph?"

"Yes."

"Well thats because i am one. I am the child of the woods and water. I am the one who brought you to my brother."

"But why? Im in love with Hunter."

"You may say that, but you are my brothers mate, his other half. Your the only one who can save him."

"From what?"

"Youll know when the time comes. Just try to stick with him. I know he can be an arrogant butt hole sometimes but he has waited for his mate a long time."

"How long, how old is your brother?"

"He is 23, but he had known about his mate since he was 10. But the reason he has become the way he is, is because he shut out love because he thought you his mate was dead. He had waited 13 years but there was no sign of you."

"Im sorry but i have just turned 16."

"It doesn't matter, now that your here." We walked in silence until we came to my secret part of the garden. Sitting by the creek was my handsome mate.

"Taylor!" I ran over and hugged him.

"Zell, i missed you so much." he says gently kissing me. He turns his attention to Kenzie. "Mac what are you doing here? Hunter has been looking all over for you."

"Do you two know eachother?"

"Yes Tay is my cousin."

"Thats so cool." i stopped short of what i was saying. "Shoot Cole is coming. Quick we have to get out of here."

"But where?"

"Quick this way i have a tunnel that leads out of here."

"So are you finally going to runaway to my pack now Zell?"

"Yes." i say and he kisses me.

"Awe thats so sweet. But if you two want to stay together i suggest you go."

"What about you Mac aren't you coming?"

"Im sorry Tay i cant, my place is here. Go live your life tell sammy i love him and tell Hunter im sorry."

"Will do." Taylor says. we both hug Kenzie one last time.

"Be safe Kenzie."

"I will now go." she says and Taylor and i take off to the tunnel entrance.

"I will come back for you Mac." Taylor says as the door closes behind us.

Kenzie's {P.O.V}

As soon as they disappeared i took a sigh of relief. I spun around to go back inside but ran into a wall of chest.

"Where are they?" He asked.

"Where are who?" I asked innocently.

"Don't play innocent with me. I know you were out here with my sister and her mate. So cut the crap im giving you one more chance. Where are they?"
"i dont know who your talking about, i was out here on my own."

I knew that was the wrong answer, i just couldn't let them get caught. And now i knew i was going to pay for it. Before i knew it there was a sharp sting to my cheek.

"You slapped me."

"Theres going to be alot more than that if you don't tell me where they are."

"Im not telling you anything."

"Suit yourself." he says dragging me back to our room by my hair. I can just hope that they are far away and happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys chose this story. so ill be working on it all month. So heres a new chapter hope you guys enjoy it. let me know what you all think.
-vote&comment
~Sarah