CHAPTER 3: IT BEGINS

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION

NO ONE POV

Olivia was waiting at the cliff for Y/N and his "new" friends. Suddenly she saw a circle of sparks next to her. It opened and Y/N, Peter, Rocket, Groot, Scarlet, Dr. Strange, and T'Challa walked through.

Dr. Strange: I assume you're Professor Olivia Ozpin?

Olivia: indeed I am. And you are ?

Dr. Strange: Doctor Steven Strange.

He shook her and along with his cape. Suddenly Olivia's cane moved on it's own and wacked the Cape.

Olivia: sorry about him

Dr. Strange: its alright my Cape is the same way sometimes.

He moved on and T'Challa walked forward. He held out his hand and she shook it.

T'Challa: greetings. My name is T'Challa. King of Wakanda. A pleasure to meet you Ms. Ozpin

Olivia: the pleasure is all mine your highness.

T'Challa: please you don't have to.

Scarlet didn't say anything. She just stayed next to Y/N.

Y/N: excuse her. She's still mourning over the loss of her lover. Her names Scarlet Witch. Well not really, but she doesn't use her name anymore.

Olivia: I see. Well Ms. Witch you shouldn't blame yourself for whatever happened to your lover. They are still with you in spirit and in your heart. Just remember all the good times.

She didn't say anything. Dr. Strange opened a portal to her office and they all walked through. She was surprised how easily he could make them. She sat in her chair and they all stood. Well Peter made a hammock on the ceiling.

Olivia: now I have a top priority question. How and why yldo you all know of the Infinity Stones?

Scarlet: we should be asking you that

Olivia: its quiet easy. As you all know their are Six Infinity Stones. Each surve a purpose. Me along with in old "Friend" created the Stones thousands of years ago

Y/N: and that is a huge problem.

Olivia: how?

Y/N: in the universe we came from their are also Six Infinity Stones. The problem is that if your so called "Friend" meets Thanos the Mad Titan it will be the death of your universe ad well. Our universe already lost to Thanos and I'm sure he has no problem "cleansing" another universe.

Olivia: I see. Then I believe that this will be in better hands with you

She tapped the crystal on her cane on the floor and it glowed. Out from it came a small Green Stone.