Chapter One

Okay this is my first story. Well one that i have kept. And i know i haven't been writing but i am going to try and write. i probably suck but i don't care. you can tell me what i need to do to improve and i will try and take your advice. i would really like it if you could help me become a better writer. i wont really be doing author notes because i know some people don't really read them. You can let me know if i need to write more in my stories or if i need better grammar in my stories. whatever i will try and fix it. Its very much appreciate.

The four years that had past that probably been the best years I've ever had. After I fell pregnant with my beautiful daughter Kaylie, i told my parents. They weren't proud of my actions but they didn't mind the fact of getting a grandchild they had been expecting a little early. I'm glad my parents accepted me cause I don't know how I would get to where I was today, When I needed someone to watch Kaylie when I went to school. I'm honestly grateful to have them there.

____________________

"Momma! look at what I made!" Kaylie had shouted running to me. She had a drawing in her hand and lifted it up to show me. It was a hand drawn picture. "Its pretty baby, its me and you. but who is this?" I asked, confused. She looked up at me and smiled. "That's daddy and his doggy." I sighed, "Hunny, how do you know your daddy has a doggy?" she just shrugged. "I don't know mommy, its just a feeling?" she giggled. I laughed. I looked down at my little angel, I would be clueless without her.

__________________

I picked her up and went upstairs, "come on love, Time for bed. do you need help with your Pajamas?" She shook her head, "No mommy I can do it." I smiled, she was growing up so fast. Shes going to be 18 and moving out of the house and leaving for college before I know it. She got on her Pajamas and quickly climbed into bed. "mommy, can you tell me about daddy." I looked down at her and sighed. "I will another time, just go to bed please." I said as I leaned down to kiss her head.

__________________

I left her room and went into my room. I went to take a shower and then got dressed in my pajamas and got into bed. I had to go to bed early because I had to start college tomorrow. I tried to fall asleep but I just couldn't I was just thinking of that stupid party, but the only thing that came out of it was my little girl. I slowly started drifting off, thinking about Kaylie and I.

___________________

I woke up to my alarm going off, I got up out of bed and went to Kaylie's room and tried to wake her up. She Was a little devil in the mornings. She could be really grumpy, especially when you wake her up before noon. I swear she was like a teenager going through her moody stages. I walked into her room and gently started shaking her. "Kaylie, wake up, its time to get ready for school. I Need you to get ready." she growled at me, "Go away momma. Let me sleep. I want to sleep." I Looked at her with her attitude. "Kaylie if you don't get up right now." She threw up her blanket and stormed into the bathroom. I went downstairs into the kitchen to make some breakfast. I was just about done when I called Kaylie into eat. "Kay come and eat." I heard her foot steps running at the top of the stairs and the thumping of them coming down the stairs.

______________

I went upstairs and got dressed into my clothes and went downstairs. "Kay, you ready?" I called out. She came running out of the living room. " yes momma." I grabbed my purse and my car keys and made sure Kaylie didn't forget her bag here. We made our way to the car and buckled Kaylie in and got into the drivers seat and started the car.

I had to rewrite everything i had wrote on here. so some of it is different alittle. im sorry. wattpad just deleted my story so i had to do my best and remember what i had wrote.