Chapter Four

~Your Point Of View~

"My name is Mey-Rin! This is Finny, Bardroy and Tanaka." Mey-Rin said. "Hiya.. I'm the gardener. Heh." Finny said. He seems more nervous than the first time I talked to him. "Aye. I'm the chef." Bardroy said. He seems like he'll be a funny kind of person. "Ho-Ho-Ho!" Was all Tanaka said. Tanaka. What a short, strange old man. *Poof* "Hello, miss. It's a pleasure meeting you. I am Tanaka." The man said. "HEH?!" I jumped back at the current event. Tanaka was not short anymore. I was quite tall and different. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? As I stumbled backwards I hit something. I stood up straight and looked up to see Sebastian. "Oh, hi." I said backing away a little. "Hello, miss (Y/N)." He said, staring at me. 'I feel like he knows...' I thought. "I'm going to go." I said. I headed toward the garden. It was so beautiful, Finny sure did a good job. I continued walking until I heard a strange voice. Then someone jumped in front of me. "H-Hello?" I stuttered out. "Pleased to meet you. I am Claude. Butler of the Trancy manor." He replied, bowing. A tint of pink on his cheeks. His eyes were golden, yet all his other features looked like Sebastian. The only differences were; his combed back hair, his eyes and he had glasses. "Is this a trick? Are you actually 'Claude' or are you Sebastian?" I asked, glaring at him. He cringed and made a disgusted look when I mentioned Sebastian. "Ugh, no. Sebastian's an idiot. Don't mistake me for him. I don't even look like him. By the way, you shouldn't say his name, he'll hear you." Claude said. "Oh, well. What do you need then?" I asked, I wondered why he was here and not serving his master. "I need..." He said. There was a painful, and awkward silence, then his eyes flickered and his smirked. "You." He said. "W-What?!" I yelped. "Alois wants you to be his maid. So, come with me. We'll get you out of this... Weird... Place." He said grabbing me. "S-Sebastian! Help!" I screamed hoping that he would come. Claude started flying through trees. I saw Sebastian run through the doors of the Phantomhive manor. He started running, yet he was trailing far behind. 'I can't go. I owe Sebastian my life. He saved me. That's when I remembered. "SAPHIRA!" I screeched. I bit into Claude's arm and scratched him. With that he dropped me. I fell from the tree and landed on my feet. I ran quickly through the forest. "You can't catch me Claude. I'm faster than you." Claude tried to catch up, but every demon knows of me. I'm the (Y/N). Fastest demon there ever was. I escaped the demon world to come to the human world. They're so much more interesting. Why haven't they found me? You may ask. Because, I'm stealthy, quiet, I can pretty much blend in with the shadows. I'm the best demon there has ever been and that's why they want me back. I don't want to because one time, I was called to the human world.
*FLASHBACK*
"(Y/N). You're being summoned." Yuko, my best demon friend, said. "Oh, really. Well, goodbye for now Yuko. I'll see you when the contract is finished." I smirked. I walked up and hugged him. I started to disappear into the human world. While this was happening I realized, I may not come back. I grabbed Yuko hand and kissed him. "I may not... Come... Back..." I said and faded away. I appeared in my animal form. A black tigress. I stalked the child that summoned me and pound on her. I flipped her over and got a good look at her face. "K-Kani?!" I said. "Hey, big sis." She said. "W-why did you summon me?!" I yelped. "You're going to help me get revenge on the person who... Killed you..." She said. "You know what this means... Right?" I said. She nodded her head and spoke. "You get my soul afterwards." I couldn't eat my own sisters soul. "Kani... Don't make me do this." I said, looking away from my precious little sister. I died so she could live. "It was my fault you died. Now do this for me." She said. I hesitated then accepted her contract. I pondered for a while and got an idea. I decided to turn her into a demon. Then, she wouldn't die. Fully.
-After the contract-
"It's time." Kani said. "Kani... I'm... Turning you into a demon instead." I said. She looked into my eyes in shock. "Then, I won't lose you. Do you accept?" I asked. "Yes! Yes, turn me into a demon! I want to be with you!" She said. I cried, turning her into a demon. I carried her changing body to our old house. She awoke a full demon. "We have to go to the demon world now, Kani. Be on your be behaviour or you will get killed." I warned. She nodded. I hated seeing her in this form. I loved her but she's a demon now. Eating people's souls for fun and pleasure. We went to the demon world and she was accepted and put quickly into training. I kept my distance from other demons. Actually, I kept out of sight. Only a few demons knew of me. Yuko, Kani, and Kala. Kala is the one who denies or accepts new demons. I'm glad she accepted Kani.
*Real World*
Kani. I remember. My little sister. Kani! Those guys must've thought that injection would really work. Ha! I won't lose my memory. And Sebastian. I knew I seen him somewhere. He's a demon. And so is Claude. That must mean master Ciel is Sebastian's contract, and the Trancy person is Claude's. *Smack* I ran into someone, which broke me out of my thoughts. "Sebastian!" I squealed and leapt onto him. "Did Claude try and kidnap you?" He asked. "Yeah! But I got away." I said. Claude ran up behind us. "Sebastian. I'm taking (Y/N). You can't stop me." He said. "Hah! Funny joke." Sebastian said. We stood up and Claude reached out to grab me. I quickly leapt away from this beautiful man. Wait, no. Claude, he was one of the people I had a crush on, in the demon world. Sebastian too.

'Oh, no. Who do I go with?'

I finished all my class work, so I decided that I'd write a chapter for you guys since you've been waiting so patiently.
Who DO you go with? I wonder.
I love you guys!
~A.K.