uwu

the year is like 1915, 1916, 1917 or whatever

some idiot german on the eastern front couldnt tell the future of what he will do

"hey man, you know that guy who went to swizterland?" said some german

"benito spahgetti"

"no yuo idiot, vladimir lenin"

"oh ok"

so this man went to swizterland and got vladimir lenin. then they sent lenin on a train to russia.
and he ding dong did communism and overthrew the tzar. then lenin was put in charge and pulled out of WWI. oh, all of this was in 1918.

but they lost wwi so it didnt even matter.
then an angry man with a silly mustache came along and basically got everyone to beat eachother up again. oh his name was aberdolf lincler. but he lost wwii so it didnt even matter. but after wwii russia took all of the eastern half, including berlin and half of germany. soviets basically beat the germans up because they had suffered 2 german invasions. oh lenin died by now and was replaced with jacob stalin. joseph stalin faught in wwii. then stalin died. and a bunch of other russian leaders came and went then gorbichrof, whos name im 100% not spelling correctly nor pronouncing correctly, released the eastern bloc, and whoops he got kindapped, then he came back but another dude dissolved the soviet union in his absence so, it was all for nothing. 

oh during that time was the cold war and it basically destroyed relations with the U.S and the russia so, nice going vlidmarir loonen.

dun dan dun dun dun