03

[ 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟓 𝐏𝐌 ] 

there was a really bad thunderstorm!! maybe to some people it wasn't really bad and to other people it could be. theres probably tons of people with a phobia of thunderstorms. 

you and kook were hanging out on the couch watching movies & eating popcorn well also watching the whole room light up every time there was a sudden lightning strike. the both of you didn't seem very bothered by it at all, and you thought it was pretty cool actually.

soon enough your phone buzzes, but you don't check it right away until it starts buzzing every other second. Kook nudges you lightly "your phone is going insane.. you might wanna see who's texting you.." you turn it over to see that is Clover texting you frantically. 

"LOU!!"

 "OML LOU!! I NEED HELP!!"

 "THE THUNDER IS SO FRICKIN LOUD, YOU'VE GOTTA HELP MEEE!!!"

 "LOUUUU THIS ISN'T A JOKE ITS REALLY SCARY, AND I CANT STAY UNDER THIS BLANKET FOREVER!!"

 "THE ROOF IS GOING TO COLLAPSE ON ME AND I'M GONNA DIEEEE!!"

 "EVEN IF YOU AND JUNGKOOK ARE WATCHING A MOVIE, I STILL SHIP LOUKOOK, BUT YOU GOTTA HELP MEEE!! I'M ALL ALONE AND I DUNNO WHERE JIMIN IS!! I THINK HE WENT OUT, SO I'M ALL BY MYSELF AND I DONT LIKE ITTT!!"

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Mm, its Clo! I forgot she's afraid of thunderstorms.. She's freaking out about it and apparently Jimin isn't home to comfort her." you said in a calm  but slightly worried voice?

"awe, poor Cloverr. I wonder where Jimin is?" Jungkook asked

"Mhm, me too. Lemme text him because I bet you that she didn't because 'she doesn't wanna bother him' which I'm assuming thats what she'll say." 

you decided to text her quickly asking if Clover had texted Jimin since she started freaking out

"Oh goshh Cloverrr, I'm sure your fine.. But have you texted Jimin at all?" you sent the message.

a few moments later you get a panicked reply 

"N-NO!! I DONT WANT TO, HE'S PROBABLY BUSY BECAUSE I THINK HE WENT TO THE GYM OR SOMETHING, AND HE'S ALWAYS THERE LATE!! WHAT IF I TEXT HIM WHEN HE'S DOING PUSH UPS OR SOMETHING AND THEN HE DIES?!?" Clover replied. 

"smh.. I'll text him for you then." you sent it immediately then quickly went to the group chat with you, jimin, kook and clo.

lou: "JIMIN!! STOP DOING WHATEVER YOUR DOING AND GO BACK HOME TO YOUR LITTLE BLUEBERRY WHO IS PANICKING BECAUSE OF THIS THUNDERSTORM!!"  

jimin: "awe jagii, are you scared of the lightning?"

clover: "MAYBE- I MEAN NOO!! YOU DONT HAVE TO COME HOME, I'M PERFECTLY FINE AND I'M NOT SCARED.. MAYBE I'M HIDING UNDER A BLANKET.. BUT THATS BECAUSE I'M COLD!!" 

jungkook: "Don't trust her chim, its never the case she's fine when she tells you not to bother with coming back. she's probs scared out of her mind right now!" 

clover: "JUNGKOOK!!" 

jimin: "cloviiii, do you want to cuddle and watch movies?" 

clover: "YES!! I MEAN- YOUR BUSY!!"

jimin: "I can always come back later, but my tinytiny baby mochi needs mee, so I can wait." 

lou: "*coughs* CLOVEMIN *coughs*

clover: "BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMALL MOCHIII :(" 

jimin: "mhm, but your tiny baby mochii" 

clover: "watch out as a yeet myself out a window because I cant take this, I'M SO AWKWARD NOW!!" 

lou: "hehee, you guys are cute." 

clover: "AGHRGHRTERWF LOU!! YOU AND JUNGKOOK ARE MORE CUTE!" 

jungkook: "awe~ we're cuddling & watching movies rn" 

clover: "SEE WHAT THE HECK YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE!" 

lou: "WH? NO.. NO WE'RE NOT!! I MEAN- gAhhhh whats the point of fighting with you about loukook Clo.." 

clover: "HAHAH!! I WIN!!" 

jimin: "okay well I'm coming home & you cant stop meeee" 

clover: "BUT- Okay fine :( but can u buy chocolate before you come home.. IF NOT ITS FINE-" 

jimin: "on it <3" 

lou: "CUUTE!" 

jungkook: "I GOT YOU CHOCOLATE YESTERDAY AND YOU DIDNT SAY CUUTE!! :((" 

lou: "I mean- your not clovemin. but it was cute~"

jungkook: "AHA YOU CALLED ME CUTE!!" 

lou: "WH. NOO, I MEAN THE CHOCOLATE WAS CUTE!" 

jungkook: "you totally meant I was cute" 

lou: "agH!! I wont even bother arguing never mind."

lou: "make sure you give Clo lots of extra hugs for me Jimin. Kookie and I are finishing this movie now"

jimin: "I guarantee I'll give her extra hugs :) she's my little cuddle bean" 

clover: "aah!!"

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

as soon you put your phone back down Jungkook pulled you closer to his chest and unpaused the movie. 

"where would Clover be without you??" he said softly. 

you still didn't know how to react to him pulling you closer, but you still replied to what he said 

"mhmm. she doesn't like bothering jimin, so I'll do it for her!! she's always happy in the end anyways" 

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

***SO I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO ADD, BUT I THINK THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD CHAPTER?? I even added Clovemin for u sksk and it was REALLY AWKWARD TO WRITE LOLOL. But I hope you enjoy this chapter?? <3