<CLASS 1-B> FIRST WEEK

First week of school! Can it get anymore exciting? Many students already have made friends based on similarities in appearance or species, have you? The answer's most likely no... but that's what the first week is for! Making new friends. Can't be that hard... right?

If you're a student in Class 1-B, congratulations! You're in the right spot. If not, please head to the correct chapter with your class in the title. If you want to initiate an rp with a character, simply comment on the last line of description. If you are wanting to rp with another student, @ whoever the student is.

I'm begging you please add more ocs

🌱

Current CLASS 1-B Students
*Hyun Choi, 20

* Juliet Aikawa, 17
* Octavia Chwe, 18
* Phoebe Halliwell, 20
* Romeo Myeong, 17
* Seongmin Kang, 17
* Seongwu Lee, 19
* Taekjin Hong, 17
* Yunki Jeon, 17

🌱

Hyun Choi...

He's part Satyr, but it seems like girls is the least thing he's interested in

He's part Satyr, but it seems like girls is the least thing he's interested in. Hyun doesn't have many friends and is extremely into school. He doesn't "want to fail again," and the more you think about it the sadder you seem to get. Students gossiping about say that he dropped out of highschool to train to be an idol. Good thing he's debuting soon.

He seems like the type of person to want to be left alone, but he tries to make friends whenever he can. When you first walked in, he was chatting it up with the other boys in the class. Now he sits in solitude in the back, doodling on a piece of paper and frequently responding to texts on his phone.

🌸

Juliet Aikawa...

Sweet, but fiesty

Sweet, but fiesty. Really tired of hearing that she and her best friend, Romeo, should date. Real tired. So, starting this year, she began to separate herself from him and meeting new people. Sometimes, others' wishes really can drive you away from people you care about. She won't admit it, but some say that she really does miss being with him 24/7.