Chapter seven

"Because?" I asks because it seems like he was out of words.

"Because you surprised me." I got shock from what he said, I was expecting for him to say that I made his heart beat so fast and made him blush but seems like he doesn't. I guess his heart is really stolen by Mia, I should not fall in love with him.

"Seohyun?" He waves his large hands infront of me bring me back from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asks trying to calm down because he was near me.

"I'll just frost the cake, you already do a lot of things. Take a rest and sit on that stool. Taehyung said and started frosting the cake. I just decided to sit on the stool and watch him frost the cake.

"When did you learn to bake?"

"Since I was a teenage, Jin Hyung teach me how to bake and also cook because no one will cook for me especially that he is a busy man. So instead of always buying to a restaurants and cafe's he taught me." He explained as he continue frosting and putting the cake in the fridge after he was done. He put his attention to me.

"How about you?" Taehyung added.

"Well, my parents loves to bond with me anytime. Baking and cooking is also one of our bond times, I always watch them how they do it and slowly by slowly I was learning." I said remembering my parents, making me tear up again.

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. Your parents were in a better place now." Taehyung hug me and his hands were brushing my hair while my hands are in his waist.

"I still can't get over the fact that our parents left us." I said in the middle of my sobs.

"Didn't the driver of the truck was already in prison? Seohyun I'm sorry but you have to accept what I'm going to say." Taehyung said as I quickly look up at him tears were still falling down as he look down at me.

"Wh–" I was cut off by him.

"You have to move on and forget the past." Taehyung said with hint of concern.

"No! I can't forget them just like that! They are my parents!" I stand up and look at him in disbelief.

"Crying will not do anything to return back your parents Seohyun. My parents left me too and go to another country. You must move on cause your parents also don't want to see you in this situation. They wanted you to live happily, with Jaehyun. So do your parents wish and move on."

"Sorry." Tears were falling down my cheeks again as I remember my past.

"Focus on where you are today. Think about Jaehyun too. He doesn't want to see you cry." He caress my hair again.

"Wow did an alien gave me an advise?" I try to lighten up the mood.

"Kyah!! I already helped you but you are teasing me." Taehyung pout.

"Why are you mad? Guilty?" I raise my left eyebrow.

"N-no, No." He looked away.

"I can see your face you are guilty!" I said as I clapped my hands like a seal.

Then his phone vibrates. He took out his phone and smiled before texting her or him back.

I think it was Mia...

"Is that Mia?" I asks him.

"Yeah.." He squeel after answering me.

"You really love her don't you?" Taehyung look at me shock before smiling again.

"Yes, of course. She is the love of my life." He thinks about her again.

Why did I fell in love with a wrong guy?

Time Skip!

"Who wants some cake?!" I shouted so they can here me upstairs.

"Me!!" Jaehyun and Jin go down running towards here.

"Here. Take a bite." I put some cake on four plates for the four of us and took a bite.

"Wow delicious!" Jaehyun put up his three fingers.

"This made my stress go down! So sweet." Jin closed his eyes feeling the taste of the cake. "Who bake this?" He added.

"Both–" I was cut off by Taehyung.

"She did it. She did most of the work and I help her a little." Taehyung look at them with a smile.

"Wow Seohyun you are so great at baking! Want me to teach you more?" Jin offered, taking another bite of the delicious cake.

"Oh I would love too!" I said as I was munching the food.

"Yummy!" - Jaehyun squeal. "Tae! can you get noona as your girlfriend?" Jaehyun smiles.

"Pshh." I scoff secretly because that is impossible.

"Yeah. You both look cute together honestly." Jin complement or joked. I don't know.

"He. Is. In. Love. With. Someone. Okay? So lower down your expectations that we will be together." I said as I took another bite.

"But–" Jaehyun was about to speak but I cut him off.

"Jaehyun." I glare at Jaehyun that made him quiet and continue his food.

"So what is the name?" Jin look at Taehyung.

"Who?" Taehyung asks back.

"The girl of your dreams! Who else could it be?" - Jin rolled his eyes.

"Mia." Taehyung said as he look down.

"Are you really in love with her?" Jin crossed his arms.

"Ne! Why?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Cause I can't see sincerity in your eyes." Jin pointed at Taehyung's eyes.

"Shit." Taehyung cursed but he mumbled it.

"What did you said?" Jin raise his left eyebrow because he starts to feel that Taehyung is a little suspicious.

"I said sink. We need to clean the dishes now. Don't worry I'll wash it." He stand up and get the utensils from us to wash the dishes.

"There is something with him." Jin said shaking his head. "Tsk, tsk."

"Why do you said so?"

"Cause he was like weird." - Jin was about to speak again but Jaehyun interrupt.

"Noona! I will just put my utensils in the sink! Be right back!" I nodded at him and he does what he said.

"You were saying?"

"I felt like he was really not inlove with Mia. This is the first time that he will fall in love so I don't know his feelings." Jin shrugged.

"But why would he lie about it?"

"He could be inlove with you. Since he was always blushing around you but you didn't notice. He could lie that he was in love with the so-called-name Mia to prove to you he was not in love with you but he was." I suddenly blush at his words.

"Wait don't tell me–" I cut him off quickly.

"Please keep it a secret." I shouted-whisper.

"Safe and sound." Jin gave me a thumbs up.

"How could you forget I'm still here?"

To Be Continued...