Chapter 1

Jamie pov

Hello, my name is Jamie Garcia, I am 17 years old and I live in a very abusive household. Well, not so much as physical but more so mental. I have a best friend named Keegan, he's like 5'11 and loves to play soccer. Well, I guess you want to know a little more about me... I am the president of the anime club, not to toot my own horn but it's one of the very few things I'm proud of.  Like I can play the flute with my nose.... not so proud of that one but I just think it's pretty cool.

 not so proud of that one but I just think it's pretty cool

I rolled off of my bed and crawled my way to my bathroom. After getting carpet burn. I stood up and started to do my daily routine consisting of, washing my hair, brushing my teeth and taking a shower. After I was done with that I started to look for my outfit, with my towel wrapped around my body I made my way to my closet. Only to find Keegan in there looking through my dresser.

I slowly walked to him and smacked him on the back of his head

I slowly walked to him and smacked him on the back of his head. "What do you think you're doing in my closet," I said to him with a hint of anger.

"I was looking for some socks," he said while rubbing the back of his head. "You didn't have to hit me that hard," he said getting up, to face me.

I rolled my eyes playfully as he said that, and without him saying another word I push him out and locked the door from the inside. 

"Why did you lock me out," he'd say sadly

"Because you're a creep and I need to get dressed," I said while looking for a nice outfit to wear. I made my way to the door. As I opened it I saw Keegan on his phone, so I walked up to him and snatched it away, which only made him look at me weird but I ignored it and looked at what he was doing. I thought he was texting some girl but no, he was on Instagram looking at his ex-girlfriend page. 

"Really dude," as I said that he snatched the phone away from me, then he walked out the room. I, of course, followed after him only to be stopped by my dad.

"What do you think your doing, wearing stuff like this. I don't care how old you are, you need to dress like a young lady." He said angerly at me. "And where did you even get this kinda outfit from," he added.

"Mom bought it for me, don't worry dad, I'm a big girl. I can wear whatever I want," I said as I pulled Keegan out of my house, we both ran to his car. I knew that he was going to yell at me, but I'd rather he do it later. 

"So what do you want to listen to," he said as he started to pull out of the driveway.

"Let's listen to my girl Ari..." As soon as I said that, I hooked my phone up to Keegan's Bluetooth and played '7 rings'.

"You must like this song, you play it so much... I think I know all the words to it" he'd say with a little of uncertainty

As I start to talk, I notice we had finally arrived at school. Since Keegan has a car, he bought school parking. But as always things don't go as planned, because of someone parking in our spot.

"Stay here, I'm going to go talk to them," I'd say as I got out of the car and walked towards the Blue Challenger. When I reached the driver door, I saw a girl with the prettiest face. I swear she was the best-looking thing in the world... Buuut that doesn't distract me from the task at hand.

I knocked on the glass and watch her roll down her window. " Hi, you're kinda in my parking spot," I said nicely

"Oh god, I'm sorry. I got lost, I was looking for C13," she says trying to explain what happened.

"Well, that would be the row right in front of this one... This is D13, but since the school is so cheap, the paint is rubbing off and well it looks like a C" I'd explain.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she then pulls into the right parking spot and Keegan pulls into his. I grabbed my stuff and waited until Keegan got out of the car. "Ready to start another year," I'd say to him happily

Poor Keegan, he looks a little sad.

 "I guess so"

___________________
An: be sure to check out the rest of our books. Also this page is under new management. You can follow us at jasmouse21 and space_has_a_face these are our main accounts. I hope you enjoy the book... We will update soon