Chapter 1

"KATIE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" My mommy yelled from downstairs. "Do you know how to be quite?" I whispered under my breath. Once i got down stairs my mother was pointing at the broken glass on on the floor "KATIE WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!" My mommy shouted. "I-It wasn't m-me!" I stuttered out. "OH SHUT UP YOU STUPID CHILD I KNO-" My mommy was then startled by my father knocking glass all over the floor. 'There he goes again... being drunk... And of course my mommy blames me for it...'.

        Once I finally cleaned up the glass my mother yelled at me for doing I went upstairs to start playing with my dolls. Once I reached upstairs I started playing with my dolls again. But something was different... I felt like I was being watched... I turned around to be faced with nothing so I just went back to my tea party with Annabelle and Jamie and Jack, Laughing Jack, The clown. Annie looked like a rag doll who had red hair, big eyes and a black pupil, a triangle nose, A normal smile, And to top it off, She had A plaid blue dress. Jamie had Brown hair, brown eyes, a nose that looked human like, gold glasses that made her look like a Liberian, And to top it off she had a school outfit that was black. Laughing jack had colorful hair, a colorful nose that looked like a cone, I cute smile, Colorful cat claw things, And a striped shirt with straps coming down it, And to top it off, his long pants connected to the straps.

        When I started to yawn I was startled by a scream from my parents room. I ran over to their room to see if they were okay but I was wrong. I saw both of my parents on the floor with red stuff coming out of them. I ran over to them shaking them to see if they were awake but nothing happened. They were just laying there motionless doing nothing. I fell on my knees and started to cry. I felt like I was being watched again but I just ignored it this time. I then felt the urge to run. Run as fast as I could . I got up and ran to their drawer and grabbed $100000 dollars sense my family was always rich from out family business. Once I packed up my stuff.

         I was running from something, more like someone that was chasing me. All I know is that this 'someone' has a white Hood and has red stuff on it. I was running so much that I ran into someone. But I just ran around them not caring who it was I just wanted to get away from here, and very far away from here. Once I found an abandoned house and ran right inside. Once I entered the house I was sure I was alone so I checked the house. When I walked to the living room I saw no one, I walked up the stairs and checked the master bedroom, two normal sized bedrooms, and a bathroom. There was on room left... It was the downstairs kitchen. I was walking down the stairs to the kitchen when I heard a noise from the living room that startled me. I ran down stairs to see a Jack in the Box. I ran over to it and started winding it and it started to play 'pop goes the weasel' A few times before smoke went everywhere.

        When the smoke cleared I was finally able to see a clown. The clown looked like Laughing Jack but was only black and white, and his cat claws were not the same color they were before. The claws had red stuff dripping from them. The clown looked behind him and saw me and then slowly smirked and turned around to face me. Once he was facing me he then charged at me. I was waiting for an impact but it never came, instead I was lifted off the ground into an embrace. 'Wh-What is happening? I-Is this clown hugging me?' I thought. I opened my eyes to come face to face with the clown smiling at me. But those teeth... They looked bad. 'Don't touch them Katie those are sharp knives, if  touch one you will get an ouchy!".' So when I saw him I just could'nt help but hug back sense he did look like he needed a hug. Once I hugged him I felt calm and relaxed like this is how things should be in life. Nothing more then hugging a clown.

HERRO MEH STARS, I IS STAR LORD AND I WANTED TO SAY WOOP WOOP TO MY NEW JTK STORY. I KNOW I HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING ALOT OF YOU KNOW LIKE READS ON MY OTHER STORY SO YEA I JUST MADE THIS ONE BECAUSE WELL... I AM GETTING BETTER AT WRITING SENSE I STARTED GOING BACK TO YOU KNOW SCHOOL. I WAS SICK FOR TWO WEEKS BECAUSE MY FRIENDS HERE THINK THAT I SHOULD CATCH THE WORST OF THE FLU SO YEA.. I HAD THE FLU FOR TWO WEEKS ene IT SUCKED BECAUSE MY MOUTH TASTED LIKE ACID SOOOOO... YEA HERE IS MY FIRST CHAPTER. I KEPT ON WATCHING A SHOW SO I STOPPED WRITING AT TIME TO TIME BUT HERE Y'ALL GO eue HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY NEW BOOK. NOW I SHALL DRINK MY COLA XD BUH BAI STARSSSSSSSSS