Rim of the world

We all started walking to the mall. We came down the escalator steps. Me,zhen,Alex, and Darius went to this mannequin that had a lightsaber.

The circle is complete, now I am your leader" Darius said making noises. I rolled my eyes and walked away to gabriel. He was staring at some clothes. So whatchu doing" I said. Nothing" he said. Guys" gabriel yelled. It's time fore a upgrade. I got my outfit and went and changed. I was scared to change by myself so I went with zhen. This is what I wore

Alex walked in on us

Alex walked in on us. Oh sorry" he said. Oh its fine" zhen said. Because we were already dressed. Then zhen started burning the camp brochure. Why did you do that" Alex and I yelled. You said that's what brought you here" Alex said. Yea" I agreed with him. Yea but this is why I'm staying" zhen said. Me and Alex started smiling. We walked back to the guys and starting dancing. We all got back on our bikes and we were joking and laughing. Then Alex stopped. Aw man, dont tell me we have to teach you again" Darius said. It's a 1974 Ford mustang" I said. My dad had one just like it. They all started running to the car. I stayed back. Why arent you coming mia" Darius asked. Because I cant" I said. Just come on" Darius said trying to pushed me to the car. I started screaming and crying. Gabriel didnt want the alien to get us so he came up to me and kissed me to be quiet.

 Gabriel didnt want the alien to get us so he came up to me and kissed me to be quiet

I was shocked. I kissed back until Darius coughed. I cant go in the car because this is the same car my dad had before he died and I was in the car with him. They all looked at me sympathetically. Ok look you can sit between me and Darius so we can keep you safe" gabriel said. I was so scared but I agreed we got in the car. Alex got in the driver seat and looked at the stick shift. I dont know how to drive stick" he said. Then zhen got in the seat and we started driving. We were listening to music until the alien jumped on the car.

A/n: sorry guys I know this story sucks but a lot happened yesterday and everything and then today was my brother bday so it's just a lot going on but here another chapter and I kinda lost inspiration so if it sucks trust me I now