ᴜɴᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜs | 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤]
・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧* • ° ☁️ ʜᴏʙɪ ᴘᴏᴠ ☁️° • *

* • ° ☁️ ʜᴏʙɪ ᴘᴏᴠ ☁️° • *

    I slowly open my eyelids in the dark, deserted room Taehyung left me in. Taehyung wasn't in the room because of school and before leaving he had tied both my legs and arms to a pole. Panicked, I shake the chains trying to get a little loose. After a long time of tugging, my wrists were all bruised and cut up from the sharp edges of the chains.

    Suddenly, Taehyung abruptly opens the door. I flinch and look at him, scared about what he'll do. Taehyung, clearly exhausted from school, plops on a chair and dramatically threw his school bag beside the door. I stay silent, trying not to draw any attention to me. However, all of a sudden, the chain dug deep into my cuts, causing me to squeal in pain. Taehyung quickly turns his attention towards me and I could feel his cold stare.

    He seemed angry but then he noticed my bloody, cut up arms. Taehyung immediately ran towards me, unlocked the chains and cupped my face.

"HOBI! I'M SO SORRY I'LL REMOVE THEM!"

    I was taken aback by Taehyung's sudden change of attitude and grabbed his hands to push them down but that only lead to Taehyung hugging me. Uncomfortable and scared I sit there, awkwardly.

    Then, I quickly push Taehyung off of me and make a run for the door. This was the only chance I had of escaping this monster of a human being. I could hear Taehyung's groans when I threw him off of me. Then, abruptly, I heard footsteps pacing behind me. I panic. I trip over the leg of the chair Taehyung was sitting on and I shivered as I saw a shadow behind me getting closer. I hastily got up and raced towards the exit door with the last bit of my strength. I open the door and I feel tears almost coming out of my eyes. Suddenly, a cold hand grabs my face and pulls me back into the dark, dark room. Only then did I know, it's impossible to escape the monster.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
* • ° ☁️ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴘᴏᴠ ☁️° • *

The school day was over and I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation I had with Yoongi. Taehyung had started to act weird after the disappearance of Hoseok, it has to be him. I'm sure of it. I stumble upstairs and plop on my bed trying to clear up my mind a bit. I take my phone out of my pocket and stare at the last text Hoseok sent me. All of a sudden my face starts to scrunch up and hot tears flow down my red cheeks. I was alone now, my best friend was gone. My life is ruined forever.

No. I need to find him, I must find him. I go to my phone and open "contacts" to call Yoongi. My eyes widen. My hands started to quiver and I felt like throwing up when I saw my recent calls.

Hoseok
Picked up at 9:12 p.m.

Didn't Taehyung say Hoseok's parents picked him up at 8 p.m? Then why did Taehyung lie about Hoseok being in the bathroom?..

He lied. Taehyung lied to me about Hoseok being picked up at 8. I shake my head. Taehyung wouldn't do that to Hobi. Maybe he just forgot to look at the time Hoseok left and guessed. That's impossible. Taehyung has always been precise even about the littlest things in life. I was too overwhelmed with my discovery. I stared at my phone one last time to make sure I wasn't hallucinating and sadly, I wasn't.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

There was only one way to confirm my suspicions. I needed to visit Hoseok's house. I put my phone down and run downstairs. I grabbed my coat, put on my boots and threw my front door open. I run towards my car and quickly sat in it. I begin to drive towards Hoseok's house and within minutes I reach Hoseok's front door. I tense up. What if Hoseok's not home? A shiver went down my spine as I rang the doorbell.

The doorknob turns and I was met face to face with Hoseok's butler, Mang.

"ah, Jimin! What brings you here?"

"Nothing much. Where's the family?"

"They've gone to Paris for a business trip"

    I sighed in relief. So Taehyung did nothing to Hoseok. Hoseok is with his parents in Paris. I was worrying over nothing, but why didn't he tell me?

"Why didn't Hoseok tell me?"

"Didn't he tell you about his parents leaving?"

"Wait.. Hoseok didn't go with them?..."

"No Hoseok's parents left a week ago.."

    I could feel my head spinning. I felt sick, I stumbled to the ground. I wanted to leave so bad, I couldn't stand being there anymore. So they didn't pick Hoseok up from Taehyung's house. Wouldn't Hoseok still be in Taehyung's house?.. What am I going to do now..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  тo вe conтιnυed... *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
words: 869
more drama OoOOo
Also I am so sorry for the late update!! I just attended my graduation party for grade 8 (I am OLD) and I just got really busy so I will try to update even more!!