Chapter 2 part 8

N- Next morning

Soul- Well there goes the night

Heart- Yep now we welcome the day

Toni- Good morning heart, soul

H + S- Good morning

Toni- Did you just wake up?

Soul- No about an hour ago. Just watching the sunrise.

Heart- How long did you three stay up?

Toni- About 5 hours but Iris fell asleep 3 hours in.

Rose- Good morning all.

San- Well here you are.

Jennie- Do you know where merttie is?

Rose- With Nova training. They got up about an hour ago.

Alina- Good morning everyone. When is breakfast today?

Nick- When everyone is up and moving.

Andy- Good morning all. Are you all packed?

Heart- We are all packed and so is eagle, but we have not seen him this morning.

Soul- I thought he went back next door to find something.

Nick- If he did will he be okay?

Toni- I do not know Iris might

Rain- She went with him about four hours ago

Leo- What did he go back for? Will 4 hours of sleep that works one hour of every day we have been on the journey.

Eagle- I went back to find info.

Iris Should we eat?

Andy- Well it is served

Everyone heads in for food.

Andy- well everyone was up late and early some later or earlier than others. So, what were you all doing?

Leo- Toni and I were hoping Iris map things out as she made the plan. We went to bed around 1 a.m. Iris fell asleep 3 hours in.

Toni- Leo went to bed before I mean since I put Iris to bed. Still light as always.

Iris- (joking) Oh you're saying that I'm thin?

Toni- No that you are easy to carry as always. Lifes are just easy to carry. they have the ability to change their Justin see him so that way if they are required to heal on the move, they are able to sit upon the person and not cause any damage to them.

Andy- That's true that is how she tricked our mother. Mom would not let John and rea marry if he could not lift her while in dragon form. Since life can change their weight, she just made herself light as a feather so they could marry.

Iris- so that's how they could marry. So, what were the rest of you doing.

Heart- we were watching the sunrise and we're talking to our friend from the south kingdom.

Iris- What is her name?

Soul- Meia.

Iris- Really cool. How did you three meet?

Soul- we were visiting the village for a few hours and saw her alone and asked if she would like some friends. We explain that we were just visiting but we'll keep in contact after we leave.

Iris- Nice maybe I can meet her. How about the rest of you?

San- I was finally reports and then went to train for about two hours this morning.

Nick- I was wondering or the village for about an hour just listening to the noise it makes.

Alina- I was with him. We wondered around until we heard you four talking. (Gestures towards heart soul Rose and Toni)

Andy- Did you hear anything other than them.

Nick and Alina look at each other

Nick- No nothing else.

Andy- Okay. You know what about you?

Nova- Merttie and I were training for 2 hours. We just got done showering after training. Jenny what were you up to

Jennie- I was running a letter to no one. I just like to write a letter every now and then and never know it because I have no one to mail it.

Leo- I was also a writing a letter but ended up ripping it up.

Iris- Why?

Leo- I don't know I think I was just writing to get some things out of my head.

Rose- Did you find what you were looking for eagle?

Eagle- Yes, I did.

Iris- Well are you already to head out?

All- Yes.

Iris- Then go gather your things and we will head out.

Andy- Are you ready to do this?

Iris- Yes, I'll be fine. I do know how to fight.

Andy- Yes, I know but please remember that someone out there still wants you. So please be watching where you say okay.

Iris- Okay I will be.

Toni- Everyone is set to leave. Where would you like me?

Iris- You can put your things in mine or see if one of the boys would like to have you as a buddy.

Toni- (Joking) Not the girls?

Iris- You know I trust you to no end but not with these girls who don't know you like me.

Toni- Okay. Just trying to make you laugh

Iris- Toni, I know you always try to make me laugh even back then. Go ask eagle he said that he was going to ask you if you would like to ride with him.

Toni- Okay I well.

Tony leaves and goes to ask eagle.

Andy- He is definitely his son. They both find a way to make you gals laugh.

Iris- Later Uncle see you in a year.

Andy- Have fun, safe, and informative journey. See you in a year.

N- Thus the journey officially begins. The next village is one that iris hates to enter. She will not go alone or near without someone with her.