His Interest

.\~*❦ *~/.

H E A R T L E S S

Four

.\~*❦ *~/.

[ Taehyung ]

Kim Taehyung awakens to sunlight streaming in through the open curtains of his balcony as a grimace immediately settles on his face. The beta from last night remains fast asleep on the other side of the bed with the evidence of their act plastered on his exposed skin. The grimace only deepens and with disgust he sits up on the disordered bedding to swing his legs off the bed; collecting the tied condoms he'd used last night as he pads his way into the en-suite bathroom to dispose of them.

Disgusted with himself Taehyung avoids his reflection in the mirrors as he steps under the showerhead and turns the knob to the hottest setting. Enduring the scald of the water Taehyung scrubs at the dried semen streaked across the defined muscles of his abdomen while his inner alpha rumbles in displeasure at having been marked with the release of someone it deemed unworthy.

Taehyung let's out a low growl, gripping the loofah in annoyance he suppresses the instincts of his conscience until the rumbling stops. Once his animalistic instincts fall dormant he continues cleansing himself, annoyed with the part of him that refuses to see anyone but the omega from his past worthy. It's conflicting because that omega signifies absolutely nothing to Taehyung even if his conscience believes otherwise.

Stepping out of the shower he dries off and wraps the towel low on his hips while moving to the sink where he brushes his teeth before applying the many cleansing products he has on the countertop. Afterwards, he makes his way into the adjacent walk-in closet and dresses himself up in ridiculously expensive, high quality clothing; mostly Gucci, which suited his taste the most. In the early years he had begun wearing the line of clothing when his career had skyrocketed and ever since then he'd become one of the top models for the brand.

After accessorizing with a watch and a headband to keep his hair away from his face Taehyung heads back into the bedroom to address his guest. The beta is awake, sitting up in the bed with the sheets covering his groin, and dreamy smile as on his face as he catches sight of the alpha entering the room. "Hey," The beta greets, batting his eyelashes, as he hitches the sheets higher, exposing his upper thighs and the bruising marks left behind to the alpha's eyes. "Last night was amazing, you filled me so well. I've never been fucked so savagely, it's like a can still feel you in me."

Taehyung scoffs quietly at the shameless beta, his gaze soaking in the state of the other's body, before looking away to rummage for the spare clothing he keeps for his one-night stands in one of drawers of the vanity. The beta begins yapping away, and Taehyung doesn't even bother to pretend that he's trying to listen, as he does his best to contain himself from rolling his eyes. The beta was like a bitch-in-heat begging to be fucked. Sadly, he was no longer interested.

"Maybe we could repeat this again. I'd like to get to know you some m-

-Thank you for the night, but I don't sleep with the same beta twice." Taehyung interjects, turning to the beta with a neatly folded pile in his hands, as he crushes those hopes before they grow.

The rest of the words get caught in the beta's throat, who's dreamy expression immediately crumbles. A few seconds later the beta releases his grip on the sheet and smiles falsely up at the alpha. "I see..."