🌷(22)🌷

"Jun Hee..."

Tae Rin and Dami kept calling her name beside her. But still, she didn't want to show her face. She kept crying and covering her face with her pillow.

Tae Rin felt hesitate to open her mouth again, but she thought Jun Hee  needed some words to keep in her mind.

She bit her under lip before she start to talk, "Jun Hee... I know it's hard to let go, but both of you know what's best. You both have chosen the right way...."

"It's okay if you want to cry. We're here to support you", Dami added while patted Jun Hee's back.

Suddenly, Jun Hee got up and sat, "You guys know for sure that I love him so much...."

Tae Rin replied, "But, Jun Hee, it's the best choice for you-"

"What's best?! I feel like I'm dying here! I'm not happy with this.....", she denied and continued to cry even harder.

Dami pulled Jun Hee into her arms. She hugged her tightly, "I know what you mean, Jun Hee. You will be so hurt when you start to leave. But, it's just the begining....

You can cry all what you want. But, then, you will realize that this is the best for both of you. It's all about time, Jun Hee. It's okay...", Dami explained clearly while caressed her back.

Jun Hee pulled herself back, facing Dami with teary eyes, "What if time doesn't do what it's supposed to do...?", she asked.

Dami closed her eyes for awhile and then pulled Jun Hee into hug again, "Let's have faith first"

Of course all people would be so depressed if they had to be seperated with their lovers. That was what she felt at that time.

Meanwhile, the boys were hanging out together without the girls. Actually, they wanted to go together with the girls. But, Tae Rin said to them that they can't went there.

"What do you want to drink?", asked Hui to Hongseok which was reading the menu.

"Wait...", he said, still looking for the best drink for him, "Americano I guess"

"Okay, I'll order it", Huu clearly stated and got up.

"Wait! I haven't said my drink yet", Wooseok stopped Hui's steps.

Hui rolled his eyes, "Just go pay for yourself. I will just pay for Hongseok", he left them and went.

"Thanks, bro!", Hongseok thanked him. Meanwhile, Wooseok just back to read the menu with disappointed face.

After waiting for minutes, finally their drinks came.  And four of them started their conversation.

"How's life with Dami? Is she oftenly mad?", Hui asked him, but more like teased him.

Wooseok and Dami lived in Jeju after they got married. So, that was why they didn't have many times to meet up like this.

That tallest guy just played the straw inside the glass, "Yeah... she always gives commands"

"But, I love her", he added with smile.

"Then, how about you, Changgu?", Hongseok passed the question to the guy who still looking at his phone.

"Yah, Changgu! You don't hear us!", Hui shouted while hit Changgu's back.

Changgu was little bit startled because all eyes were on him, "Ah, Oh... I'm sorry. I need to reply message from Tae Rin", he stated his reason.

Suddenly, Hongseok remembered about the girls. They said they can't came here. He was wondering why.

"By the way, what happened to them? They said they can't come", he asked curiously.