ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ #6

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 716 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ

You and your friends were currently having a sleep over, playing games all night long until they gathered everyone in the living room

You and your friends were currently having a sleep over, playing games all night long until they gathered everyone in the living room. To be honest, you were expecting that all of you were gonna watch a horror movie or some sort.

However, they started talking about their relationship statuses like what are their ideal type or their ideal date and they started advising each other's love life as well. You actually couldn't care less and was about to head back to your room when a name caught your attention.

"Hey, Hoyeon, what's your ideal type?", one of your friends asked, failing to notice how your friend glanced at your direction after the question left her lips.

The sudden question made you feel flustered so you turned your face away to hide your blushing face, everyone in this room knew your massive crush on her except Hoyeon herself. 

Your friends told you multiple times to confess already but every time you would try to confess your feelings, you always end up becoming a stuttering mess which is a fail. Like come on, who wouldn't feel flustered in front of Jung Hoyeon?!

The mention girl suddenly choked on the can of soda she was drinking, "Why me all of a sudden?", she breathed out which she earned laughter.

"What's your ideal type or should i say... who's your ideal type?", one of your friend says, from the corner of your eye you could tell she was teasing you by wriggling her eyebrows, making you even more flustered.

"I don't know, I don't have one", Hoyeon finally answered.

Your friends scoffed and playfully rolled their eyes, "Of course you do", they insisted.

"Well, someone who like me and me only?", she says.

There's a complete silence in the room but you can feel your friends stares drilling on the side of your face, "This is boring, let's go watch a movie", one of your friends finally broke the silence.

"I'll go cook some popcorn"

"Sure, I'll go with you"

"I'll go order pizza"

"Who wants to go with me to buy snacks from the convenience store?"

"Hey, let's go buy some ice cream as well"

You knew very well what your friends were doing but you didn't dare speak up. Your friends left the living room one by one until it was just you and the latter. The two of you were now in the living room when she stood up and flopped down on the sofa across from you. You didn't want to meet her gaze so you brought out your phone and began scrolling through your feed. 

"Wah, I just remembered tomorrow will be Halloween", she spoke which made you look at her for a brief moment.

You sat up straight and chuckled, "I know right, what do you wanna be for Halloween?", I asked her, my gaze still not leaving my phone screen.

There was a pause before she finally looked up, "I wanna be yours", you heard her say. I choked on my saliva, hitting my chest as I began to cough out loud.

"What was that?", I mumbled, thinking I heard it wrong.

She uncrossed her legs and shrugged her shoulders, she opened her mouth to say something until we heard giggles from the kitchen. We both turned our heads to look at my friends peeking from the wall and eavesdropping.

"Yah, give me my 500 dollars, one of the two finally confessed", you heard someone some say from the kitchen before it finally followed but two of my friends bickering but I couldn't care less about whatever the fuck is happening in the kitchen.

Instead, you covered yourself with blankets to hide your blushing face from the girl in the same room as you. Little did you knew, Hoyeon's heart was speeding up like crazy ever since those words left her lips.

 Little did you knew, Hoyeon's heart was speeding up like crazy ever since those words left her lips

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.