Chapter 1

'Fuck this. It's insane!' Of course, me being me, I had to agree to it. So now I was sitting on the fluorescent carpet with my classmates, all of which sitting in a small circle that I was now part of. Beams of bright light simmering through the windows, coincidentally highlighting a few of my peers. Normally, people come here for different reasons. Some because they have to and some to escape the negativity at home. Yet, they haven't noticed the horrible calamity that is right under neath them.

"Well, now that you've seen what's down here... I can't let it escape. People must not know." He said, his silhouette wandering from the shadows so that he was just opposite me, the only thing stopping him from being right next to me was an old tatty table. He had short black messy hair, making his hair look like an untamed forest as it sank down, branches wrapping itself into small curls. His facial features were no better, his small stubble messy and his eyes made him look as if sleep was new to him. He was hunched over, hands held tightly onto the disgusting metal table. "So? Are you going to kill me?" I interrupted him, causing his ice cold glance to lift up and meet my own, sending wave after wave of shivers down my spine as my grip onto the silver table tightened. "No, I don't think I'll kill you. No, no, no, even better. I'll have you kill anyone who comes down here."
"And if i fail to meet your expectations...?"

"You die."

Even now, the words echoed in my hollow mind as if it's goal was to make me insane. I whimpered as the scene played out once again, only receiving a few glances from classmates as they quickly minded their own business and changed their attention elsewhere.

Oh shit, I should probably introduce myself, shouldn't I? My name is Cameron. I don't have many friends because of the incident but there is people I talk to. Speaking of which, one of them had began talking to me but I had spaced out so much I hadn't noticed. "Sorry, what was that?" I asked, peering up. Oh, it was just Matthew, or Matt.

"You were spacing out, are you okay?"
If okay is being manipulated into killing people you've known for years because of one room, then yes! Of course I didn't say that, however I wish I did. "Yes im fine. Is that all you needed?" I questioned the younger male, shuffling backwards slightly in discomfort. "Well... Me, Toby and Mason were going to check out the basement. It's always bordered off and we wanted to take a look. Want to join us?" Matt explained. Well, shit.