Dry Skin

There's so many remedies for dry skin here is just a few you could try-

•Coconut Oil -Coconut oil makes the skin feel softer and removes its previous scaly characteristic by moistening it in a natural way. Coconut oil has sufficient amounts of fatty acid that make up for any loss of moisture from the skin. It works best when left on for an entire night. Apply proper amount before going to sleep and wash it off in the morning; do this every night.

•Lemon Juice and Sugar- An exfoliating scrub made by concocting lemon juice and sugar leaves your skin soft and glowing. With a circular massage of the skin with this beauty scrub, rough spots on the face become even. The vitamins C in the lemons is a good astringent that lightens the skin tone, removes patches on the skin and encourages cell growth. Mix a teaspoon of sugar and mix it with juice of half a lemon, use cotton balls to scrub all over the face. Put a jar of it on your nightstand and apply it regularly.

•Banana and Yoghurt- Banana and yogurt are nature's gift to those who are exhausted looking after their skin by spending almost half of their income buying all kinds of cosmetic products. The mixture not only moisturizes the skin, but also exfoliates dead cells. A face pack is prepared using mashed bananas with yogurt to form a paste. Apply this paste on the dry patches for half an hour and then rinse off with warm water.