Epilogue

First of all, I'm extremely sorry for uploading the epilogue so late.. Was stuck between exams..And as always thanks to all those who have been reading and supporting my story..Really loved writing the story and once again thanks to all those who loved and supported the story....

And the story continues

Adi: Oh! Nice, then show ur gift first..

Zoya: Nah! And all the men take credit for saying "Ladies First" all the time.. So I'll change it today, so men first...

Adi: Ok! So Close ur eyes..

Zoya: To much suspense huh?! (She closes her eyes)

Adi blind folds her and takes her to a place where he has placed all the pottery items that Zoya had made in Mussorie. 

Adi: There u go!!

Zoya was just amazed, that would be an understatement, she never in her dreams thought that someone value her pottery so much. All ppl did was either make fun of it or just not mind it. The last time she did pottery was or Yash for their anniversary. Alas, all that is just a torn page of the book which left scars...

Adi: How's my surprise,jaan?

Zoya hugged him in excitement and happily jumped around, her happiness knew no bounds....

Zoya: How did u bring these??

Adi: From Mussorie...I asked ur abbu to send all these.. It was quite tough to not let u know tho.. And thanks to Noor, she was the one who told me abt ur fav hobby..(He goes near some of the things she made of clay) I know I must have created a lot of hype and I'm sure this was quite dry tho..

Zoya: No. not at all.. I'm actually happy that u acknowledged it..

Adi: Thank God!! Ok now say what are these(He pointed out at some incomplete works of hers )

Zoya: Oh these!! I tried making a small statue of a lil girl.. I remember there was a small cute girl who lived very close to our house. She used to come to our house everyday to play with us.. She requested me to make a statue of her seeing me play with mud.. I told her I would do so but uk then I realised that this wouldn't match her sweet lil face..

Adi: Hmm, Didn't she ask for this again?

Zoya: She did.. I told her the same and gifted her a beautiful toy.. She was satisfied then. And that is when I really wanted to have a beautiful princess of my own. I wanted to do everything for her, do her hair, buy her a lot of toys,. just adore her beautiful face all the time, her beautiful smile.. 

(Adi just adored her way of specifying and the way she was smiling and blushing while saying all of these)

Zoya: Janaab Aditya Hooda, aap hume aise kyun ghur rahe hain?

Adi: Nahi, kuch nahi, bas yeh soch raha tha ki agar hamari bhi ek beti hoti woh toh bilkul tum jaisi hoti, shayad tumse bhi zyada khubsorat, after all woh hogi toh Mr&Mrs Aditya Hooda ki beti na? 

Zoya: Hain na, Aditya.. Actually hum bhi aapse yahi kehne wale the..  

Adi: Kya?

Zoya: Yahi ki..

Adi: Ek min, I was about to say something else too.. (Zoya frowned at this, Adi noticed it but ignored it...)

Zoya: Go ahead..

Adi: I was about to say that we can go to Switz for about 2 weeks. I'm getting an off.. Also, it's been quite some time that we've spent time together...So what say?