♥•Joshua•♥

Hey NannaThomsen6 this oneshot is for you! Happy happy bday!! I hope you enjoy this day. Thank you for making me smile everyday! Though we just met a week ago, you have been a very wonderful friend to me! Thank you always and love you!

(Nami's POV)

I was reading some books to make my English vocabulary deeper until my phone rang, playing "Holiday" by the famous boy group SEVENTEEN. I didn't pick it up first because I wanted to sing along. When the song was about to end, I immediately picked it up.

"Hello eomma, how are you?"

"I'm fine. Why do you always take time to answer my calls, young lady?"

She said and I chuckled awkwardly as I slowly looked at the poster of SEVENTEEN just beside my bed.

"Ermm.. I was doing h-homework!"

"Oh please, we all know you don't do homework"

I laughed awkwardly and scratched my neck.

"Anyway, me and your appa are going out so you'll be alone this night *squirms*"

"Jeez, you sound like a little girl"

"I got to go now! Take care, Nami!"

I sighed as my mother ended the call. Does she not remember what day it is today? I ruffled my hair as I lay down on my bed furiously. I couldn't help but to shed a lone tear.

"Argh! Why am I crying?!"

I sighed. I should continue reading. I continued reading for 2 hours. I decided that I would make a new oneshot on wattpad since it's my birthday.

(Time Skip)

I got bored after reading for 2 hours so I decided to walk around the streets. I changed my clothes to a cute, casual outfit and went out of the house.

It wasn't that cold and it wasn't that hot. I just walked around the streets and spotted a cafe nearby. I rushed to the cafe and ordered some coffee since I was still a bit sleepy.

It was 2PM already and I decided to go to random parks. Celebrating my birthday alone really sucks. When I arrived at a random park, I sat down as I was tired of walking.

Suddenly my phone buzzed so I grabbed my phone and saw my friend, Mirae texted me.

Mirae
"Hey I'm sorry I just texted now. I'm already at the airport and my plane just landed. I couldn't text you earlier because my mom took my phone. I'm really going to miss you, Nami. You're such a great friend and I am so so sorry for being a bad friend cuz I just texted you now. You don't have to come here for me because once you arrive, my plane have surely left. Take care! I wish you a happy birthday!

After reading the text my heart sank as my eyes welled up in tears. I immediately stood up with shaking legs as I called a taxi. When the taxi was in front of me, my shaky hands immediately opened the car door. I told the driver to take me to Seoul Airport as fast as he can.

While on the ride, I kept sobbing, loud enough for the driver to hear. He kept glancing on me through the mirror with a worried look. He drove faster to the airport as I just cried.

Once he said that we arrived, I payed him and told him to keep the change, as I went out and ran in the airport with tears rolling down my cheeks and sobbed loudly.

I was running fast while sobbing but I accidentally bumped on a person. I fell down but stood up quickly and apologized to him. After that, I immediately ran around the airport while shouting my friends name.