♥•Jeonghan•♥

(Your POV)

I was walking through the streets at midnight. It was cold and silent. I could see the condensation in my breath as I exhaled deeply. I was lost in my own thoughts, reflecting about my miserable life. It was hard being abandoned by my own family.

I had to live alone and people bully me every time because of it. Was I not enough? Tears were starting to roll down my cheek as I remembered all the painful memories of my life. While walking, I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheek. Good thing there was no people around to see my state right now.

However, I stopped my steps when I heard someone sobbing. It was a faint sound but I listened carefully as I followed the sound curiously. As I was walking, my eyes landed on a young man sitting on a bench while crying. I slowly approached him and sat beside him. I decided to caress his back; I hesitated at first but proceeded since he looked like he needs someone to cry on.

I opened my mouth as I was about to say something but I shut it tightly as I felt his hands wrapped around my waist and cried on my shoulder. I didn't know how to act because first, he's a stranger, and second, he might be a murderer who knows? But putting all of my thoughts aside, I brought my hands up to his back and caressed it once again. I pity him so much that I ended up tearing up seeing his state. "Hey, it's going to be fine.." I whispered softly as I brought my hand to his cheek and caressed it.

After a few minutes, he suddenly took my hand from his cheek and faced me. Our eyes locked as I blushed at the feeling of his hand touching mine. His face looked a bit familiar, but within a second, I teared up once again seeing him with red puffy eyes, with cuts on his cheek, and blood on his lips. "What happened to you" I said. A tear rolled down my cheek as my hand went up to touch his face.

However, he was fast enough to grab my hands once again as he wiped the tear from my cheeks. "I've never seen someone pity me this much.. It's funny how a stranger was the one who pity me like this" He said as he smiled a little. I smiled as I stared at his face admiringly. Although his face were full of scratches, he was handsome. "Do you mind if you clean this?" He scooted closer as he pointed to the blood on his lips.

My cheeks instantly heated up as he was too close from my face. I was just staring at his injured lips as he connected our foreheads together. "You're really beautiful..", he said as he kept staring at my lips. My thumb went up to caress his injured lips as he brought his hand up to my cheek. Without knowing, I brought my lips to his, kissing him passionately as I licked all the blood off.

He hissed as I pulled away, realizing what I did. "I'm sorry! Are you hurt?! I didn't m-mean to do that! I'm ve-". He suddenly cut my words by bringing his lips to mine. I was shocked but within a minute, I kissed him back. I felt him smile through the kiss causing me to smile as well.

After a minute, we both pulled out as we breath heavily. "What's your name, princess?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "My name is Y/n.." I said, almost like a whisper. "That's a beautiful name.. my name is-" before he could continue, I pecked his lips to stop him. "Your name is Yoon Jeonghan" I said as he looked at me shocked but smiled sweetly at me.

"I thought you forgot about me" He said looking deeply in my eyes.

"How could I forget the person who I love so dearly?" I replied as I wrapped my hands around his neck and whispered, "I missed you", as tears started falling..

"I missed you too, jagiya"