Hopefully used in a book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moonwatcher
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Qibli was thrown to the ground. Moon couldn't tell how to react. Should i want this or not? Moon thought frustrated not only at the dragon attacking Qibli, but herself as well. Crack, Crack. Well, there goes two of his ribs. Moon thought. She turned to look at the dragon doing this to Qibli, who was holding a thick and long, full metal pipe. The pipe had splotches of crimson on it and had most of it at the front end of the pipe. Qibli's eyes were shaking and this dragon couldn't be Winter as, 1. He can't be at Jade Mountain and here at the same time Unless, he used magic, but that was unlikely. And, 2. The dragon killing Qibli was wearing armor and, used fire. So that couldn't be Kinkajou, Winter, or Turtle. As Kink has acid, Winty has frostbreath, and Turtle has gills for water breathing but no fire or alternative for it. 

***********************************************************************
Hey guys! Author Skarr here! I just wanted to get some writing in for ya! Also sorry i haven't posted chap. 2 of WOF : The frozen legend. I know so many of you are waiting and hopefully it's coming out today, plus the only reason i haven't been doing it is because i'm lazy. 😛.  ❤ yall! Peace!
***********************************************************************