12

Hello again! It's been a while since my last tag😅

1. That I'm violent and cold hearted😂

2. Umm... I ate a lot today (Spoken like a true foodie) but I enjoyed my chocolate the most.

3. I listened to Signal by TK. Absolutely love that song 💕 ((btw, to sang Unravel too))

4. I want to.... Get a book of my own published and successful. A bit far fetched, I know, but you can't stop me from dreaming.

5. Do you know that I dance, play the piano and guitar?

6. If I hate someone. Like, if I hate you, you would never know.

7. Uhh, what's that CD

8. My battery percentage.😂😂 sorry, I'm very dirty minded.

9. Not me, that's for sure. But I would go with rain and snow.

10. Watch anime, draw and listen to music. Me and my antisocial self lol

11. You do not want to meet me.😂 I am a cruel, cruel person. If you already knew that the, I have never watched Naruto, DBZ and One Piece. Disgraceful as an otaku, I know.

12. ANIME. I'm sorry, but I have nothing else. Actually, Webtoons as well.

13. How humans react to certain situations. Sorry if you had a fight because of information from me, it was probably a lie tbh.

14. Clothes. I wore an oversized hoodie cuz that is the most comfortable thing ever. After my bed, obviously.

15. I like to smell food. Just good in general. Though, our sense of smell is actually the weakest sense in our body naturally.

Idk how many to tag so imma tag 5 people, ok?

- kateblackwell55
- xx_WTF_xx
- Rlipson166
- stelleofdevoid
- PearlPrincess4

Sorry! You don't have to do it, if you don't want to😅