Untitled Part 1

Gettin the hottest girl in rimworld from dbd its the spirit but her name is hamster cause its a cute name

Hamster was THE most populare girl in the school. She was pretty and thin and smart and popular. Did I mention she was popular? And every guy liked her even regal who just liked eating people. I dreamed about regal snaking his arm around my head and binnbling on my ear and then eat some of my neck cause you know he likes to eat people and its a compleimament if he wants to eat you and i loves him. But Hamster is so hot too. Its hard to decide who to ask to prom. I put on my sluttyest black dress, ya know the one with the strin back and laces? Yeah that one. I knew it would grab everyones attention right away. I went to ask regal but larisa wes already clingting onto him like she always does and I couldn't find hamster anywhere. I started crying outsdie the libabrby because i couldn't ask both to the prom but I really wanted too and then it was liek well what if I ask regal and then regal says no and i start crying again like i cry erry tim and then cause i crying hamster says no to like what do i do. And then OUT OF nowehre, Oranbert.
"Y/n, You must remember, these are but a short moment in the long journey of life. Do not fret over these things too much while you're young." and i was liek wut
And out of nowhere Hamster came out with her books and a coffee and her hair up. Her long legs full of holes looked so shiny and the books kept slipping through her arms. She had larisa yelling at her from a ways away as her skirt suddenly flew up in the wind. I saw pink panties.
"Pink is for sluts!" larisa squeaked. She ran back to regal as he cooked up one of my classmates. Mike was his name I think? Oh well.
I shyly walked up to hamster and said her panties werre super cute and larisa is just jealous because she can't pull off pink just crappy pastels.
"Aw, thanks Y/n, that's sweet." She blushed. I smiled widley and blushed too.
"So uh, you have books" yeh they're for that crappy class. Ya know, science?" She laughed
"I love connomin rolls, wanna go eat one?' I suddenly burst out. I wanted to sneak her away from larisa and regal because I didn't want regal to see me flirty with hamster in case I could still ask him to prom. He was still eating some guy's face with larisa who started beating him up for some reason i don't know she's really mean.
"Sure Y/N I'd love to.'' we wnt to the cafeteria past the bbq with regal and larisa now making out in the bbq sauce and got two cinnamin rolls. As we sat and ate our buns hamster smiled at me with sticky face and said 'I know you like regal but he's with larisa"
I gasped out loud. How did she know!?
"But hamster, how did you know I like regal?'

'You stare at him a lot Y/N' I blushed. I didn't know it was so obvious. I'm so obvious. Then she suddenly stood up "But I stare at you Y/N I want you Y/N go to prom with me" I gasped! How does the hottest most populare girl in school want me!????!? I blsuhed hard and screamed YES.******TIME JUMP***** On pron night we both dressed in matching blue dresses covered in laces and flowers and cute hats. I could tell regal was jealous as he was eating larisa's arm he just wouldn't stop staring. Where is larisa anyways? Whatecver. Hamster anf I danced all night and when were were bored of dancing we snuck into the girls locker room and did stuff. It was really hot. Larisa walked in on us full blown naked and was pissed. Hamster and I laughed it was the best prom EVER. End.