Peeta's Story 3

Chapter 3:

"Yes Sir" I say trying to hide my identity. Snow looks right at the helmet where my eyes are. It feels like he is staring right through the helmet and looking at my helpless face. "Okay." He says and walks slowly back to office. I get a weird vibe and my muscles tighten, all i can think is this is horrible I take my knife and grip it hard. Then I run and trip the knife goes right through my hip. I can only let out a scream filled with horror and pain. When I wake up the only thing echoing in my head is snow saying, "I said you can't escape." My eyes are open and I see Katniss. "Katniss!" I yell with joy. Then she is gone within a second. I am really confused. When look around I am in the same arena I was in before and Cato is coming toward me with a knife i try to run but i cant. Then right when I am about to be stabbed everything is gone. "Do you think it is working?" I hear snow say. "Yes, traker Jacker Venom kicks in fast", An unfimiliar voice tells him. My eyes close slowly then i am in the arena again and there is Katniss sitting on a log. I accidentaly step on a branch and it snaps she grabbed her knife and looked right into my eyes. Then she charged at me and tried to kill me.