New Member Info

This section is for new members whose application has been accepted and who have already joined us on the LINE app. If you're interested in joining the club, please read the "How We Roll" and "Rules" sections first, then submit an application.

____________________

Welcome to the club! We're excited to have you! Here are a few tips and things to help you get started:

1. You'll need to join a book discussion chat room as soon as possible. This is where book discussions take place and where you will submit your book reflection and provide feedback on other members' reflections. How to join a book discussion chat: on the LINE app, open the Announcement Board. Then open the "Notes" by clicking this icon in the top right corner.

 Then open the "Notes" by clicking this icon in the top right corner

Then scroll to find the note titled "Round #." Click to expand the post and read through it to find the book discussion chat room links. **Please read the entire note first for important information and to find out how to write a book review.

2. How do I get one of those cool banners some of the other members have in their Wattpad profile pics? Again, open the "Notes" on the Announcement Board and find the note titled "Member's Banner." 

3. How to "mute" a group chat so that you don't receive pop-up notifications: Open the chat you want to mute. Select this arrow icon in the top right corner.

 Select this arrow icon in the top right corner

Then select "mute chat." **Please do not mute the Announcement Board, and please check it at least once per week so you don't miss anything important.

4. Check out our list of people we follow to easily follow all the other members; however, this is NOT required. (We only follow current and active members.) 

5. If you have a book suggestion, please send the link to any admin (below). We will then do a quick quality check before adding it to our reading list, which you can view on our profile under "Books We Want to Read". It can be a book you've already read and enjoyed or one that looks interesting and that you would like to read with the group. **It must be completed and completely free to read.

____________________

That's it! If you have any other questions, feel free to message an administrator (below) or tag them in the Main Chat. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

Admin's LINE usernames:

Co-founders: @surendxr, @LillyMHenderson

Managers: @marshmallow2346, @anonymous