Minions Revenge

The man in the pajamas exclaimed how he is Vector. And that he will destroy us with his Direction and Magnitude. I told him I don't know this guy but he thought I was lying. The Grukaka then bursted into laughter. Deep dark pure evil mischievous laughter. He then cut our ropes and shot Vector with a FREEZE RAY! But Vector has his a gun in his hand out of the ice and it was not an ordinary gun... It was a piranha gun!He shot grew in the face and Vector turned his laser watch on and started melting himself out. After Gru got the piranha off his face Vector was out of his ice. Then from far away a tiny yellow migit started chanting "Banana,Banana,Banana,Banana!" Then another,And two more appeared.Then 10s and dozens more.Until there was thousands. Vector then got out his shrink ray. But gru hit it out of the way on to Vectors toilet and the minions carried away Vector. The Grukaka then turned to me and said "well,I am sorry for all of this,but you can never tell anyone about this because then other super villains will target the camp." I agreed but asked why super villains would want to attack the camp. Gru said that in the heart of the camp there is this stone that is called the reality stone. With that power you can summon the pretend spirit from 1989s you on kazoo and make reality become make believe and go to a magical land that has to do with a prophecy. But that is another story.