01: You accidentally met them

( in this scenario you already know each other from the messenger, but you weren't supposed to meet them yet)

Zen

You were just about the open the door to the gym you recently started visiting, when somone came out of said door. They held it open for you, so you wanted to thank them for being so polite.

"Oh, thank you very mu- Zen ??!"

"Huh?"

It took him a moment to realise who he was talking to, since he had only ever seen your face in your profile picture.

"Mc ?"

He was flustered for a bit, but it didn't take him long to get back to his usual confident self.

"You know Mc, you look even more beautiful in person~"

He winks at you, which leaves you a blushing mess.

"Y-yeah..."

"Now that we have finally met, it won't be a problem if we were to hang out for a while am I right~"

He smiled, then took your hand gently, leading you away from the gym.

The two of you ended up in a park sitting on a bench, drinking the coffee he bought for you and letting you read the script to his newest musical.

(He also promises to visit the gym with you the day after, since you missed leg day because of him. You totally agree since you'll be seeing him work out~)

Yoosung

During a cold night you found yourself sitting inside one of those 24 hour convenient stores. You couldn't sleep that night and you were really hungry since you had forgotten to buy groceries, again. So you settled for some ramen. God bless korean convenient stores that give you hot water for ramen, they save lots of hungry and poor students lives.

You hear the doorbell ringing so you look over to the entrance, wondering who else would be there that late. You catch a glance at some fluffy blonde hair, and wonder:

"Seems familiar..."

You whisper to yourself. Then the mysterious person turns around making their way over to the table you were sitting at. It was Yoosung! You couldn't help but smile, seeing him walking towards you, while trying not to spill his ramen.

Once he sits down, he finally notices that there is someone sitting right next to him.

"Oh sorry, I didn't notice you sitting there..."

He says in a shy and quiet voice, then slowly looks up.

"I can sit somewhere else if-"

"Hey Yoosung~"

"M-Mc ??"

He blushes a deep red.

"Hey~ taking a break from lolol?"

"Y-yeah, but what are you doing here ? Seven said we weren't supposed to meet you yet..."

"Well then let's keep this as our little secret, ok ?"

You spent almost the whole night laughing and talking about different video games, as well as how hard college is, before you finally say your goodbyes and split up.

(You totally run back and surprise hug him, then slip him a paper showing your lolol username, he blushes~)

Jumin

It was a normal day of you working inside the little pet shop near Rika's apartment. You spent your day like always, changing into your work clothes, making yourself some tea, which you then put on one of the empty shelves before you started filling the other shelves up with the freshly delivered pet food.