chapter 2-release

Fuck. Now Link was really mad. Why the hell had he kissed Rhett? He could still feel the weight of Rhett on his body as he shoved him against the door. His dick twitched in response. "Nobody asked you," he muttered down at his crotch.

Link was outside the mythical building now and took off down the sidewalk at a brisk pace. How had this happened? It was obviously Rhett's fault. Rhett, who so liked to push the envelope. Just push, push, push. Tease, tease, tease. Flirt, touch, wink. With no thought about anything but the views. No care about how his lifelong best friend felt about it.

Yes, he'd blame Rhett for all of this. For being the one who came up with the dirty jokes and borderline sexual scenarios to put into episodes. For knowing just how to say things to get a rise, so to speak, out of Link, for growing to be so tall it took your breath away. For his laugh, his touch, his eyes that were so easy to fall into.

Link was still walking with purpose but realized now he was more than a little hard. "Shit," he muttered to himself. You know what, fuck it. He was going to take care of this, once and for all.

----------

Link made his way back to his and Rhett's office. He was met by the hushed tones of Stevie and his traitorous cohost. Talking about him, no doubt. "Stevie, can you leave us alone for a bit?" he asked, trying to keep his face neutral.

"Of course, yeah. Just...let me know when you're done." She shot Rhett a sympathetic look and scurried out of the office.

Link locked the door behind her, then walked over to Rhett. Before he changed his mind, he reached up and grabbed Rhett's face, pulling him down and gruffly putting his mouth on his best friend's. Rhett stiffened at first, but then wrapped his arms around Link's waist and opened his mouth, allowing the smaller man access. Link growled in response and shoved his tongue into Rhett's mouth.

The kiss was sloppy, full of lips and teeth and Link's anger. Bites of Rhett's tongue and mouth soon turned to bites on the underside of his chin and neck, as well. Judging by the noises he was making, the complete lack of resistance, and the growing bulge Link could feel against him, he was quite sure Rhett was enjoying his. Had this been Rhett's goal all along?

Link pulled back with another low growl, Rhett whimpering at the loss of him. Link looked straight into Rhett's eyes. "I want to fuck you."

Rhett's eyes widened in shock, excitement, and terror. "W-what?"

"You heard me. I. Want. To. Fuck. You." A slight pause, followed up with, "Now."

Rhett blinked at him, stunned. "Shouldn't we talk about this? Why..."

The words were abandoned on his lips as Link quickly retorted, "No. I want to fuck you, and" he stepped over to his desk, digging in the back of one of his drawers for the small bottle of lubes he kept there for...emergencies, "I'd say you want me to." He nodded to Rhett's crotch.

"Well, yes," Rhett whispered, his voice husky. "But..."

"Then go. Up to the loft." Link cutting off Rhett's protests once again.

Rhett began the ascent cautiously. He had no problem with letting Link fuck him. In theory, anyway. He had thought they'd talk about it first, though. And he hadn't imagined Link quite so...angry when it happened. But, he thought, sighing to himself, he was never one to deny his partner what he really wanted. Even this, apparently.

As they reached the top of the stairs, Link barked at Rhett, "Take your clothes off. I want to look at you."

Rhett quickly obliged, stripping down to his boxers. Now Link's eyes were teeming with desire. "These, too." He reached forward and gave Rhett's cock a squeeze. Rhett let out a small moan at the contact, then hooked his thumbs in the waistband, pulling his boxers down and stepping out of them.

Link circled Rhett, humming in appreciation. After a few minutes, he stepped toward Rhett again, this time his mouth going straight for his friend's nipples. First one, then the other, his mouth harsh and unrelenting. Rhett made no objections now, lolling his head back and his hands reaching for Link's hair. "No touching," Link swatted his hands away. Rhett let out a small whine but put his hands back to his sides.

Link's hands, in contrast, were roaming Rhett's torso without abandon, running through the hair on Rhett's chest and down to the trail below his bellybutton tantalizingly close to his aching cock. But Link never giving Rhett the touch he craved.

Rhett was panting and sweaty now, his body lost in the sensations of Link's roughness. "Turn around," Link whispered in his ear, voice full of lust. "Bend over the couch."

Rhett did as he was told, resting his arms on the back of the couch, one leg on the cushions for support, and his ass sticking out, waiting for Link. Link reached into his pocket for the bottle of lube, dripping a few drops on his fingers. After setting the bottle on the armrest of the couch, he leaned over Rhett's back, placing his mouth by the larger man's ear. "I've dreamt about this, you know? You bent over, ready and willing to take whatever I want to give you."

Rhett's breath hitched at the words and moist breath on his ear and neck. "Me, too," he whispered, so quietly he wasn't sure if Link heard him.

Link did hear him and smiled into Rhett's neck. Link's hand reached back to Rhett's ass, seeking out his twitching hole. Rubbing a finger along the rim, Link waiting until he felt some of the tension subside then shoved his finger in aggressively. Rhett gasped at the sudden invasion, the small amount of lube Link had used enough to take the edge off but not enough so that it didn't hurt. The gasp turned to a moan, though, when Link began swirling his finger inside him.

Too quickly Link was adding a second finger. Rhett bit on his bottom lip, trying not to let his discomfort evident in the noises escaping his mouth. He recognized that this was an anger bang for Link, who obviously wasn't ready to address whatever his feelings were, exactly. But Rhett also didn't want to stop Link and possibly remove the chance of something like this happening again. So he'd keep his grievances to himself and let Link use him however he needed to.

Link's cock was straining painfully in his pants now. He unzipped his pants, shoving jeans and underwear to mid thigh. He quickly grabbed the bottle of lube again, this time using a more liberal amount, more for his own sake than Rhett's. He lined himself up and pushed himself inside with one motion. Rhett cried out but quickly slammed his mouth shut again, tears forming in his eyes.

"Ohh, shit. You feel so good, baby." Fortunately for Rhett, Link was overcome with sensations and waiting a moment before beginning to move. "You like that too, don't you Rhett? How long have you been waiting to have this cock in your ass?" he asked, a groan from Rhett his only response. "Shit, should have done this to you years ago," Link picked up the pace urgently. "Shut you up and make you stop with the innuendoes."

Rhett moaned and shifted his hips back with Link's rhythm. "But that's right, you've wanted this, probably more than me," Link continued. "Doing this sooner probably would have made you more brazen. Can't have that." Link was panting hard now, feeling a tension building in the bottom of his stomach.

"Come on, Rhett, it's time to come for me." He finally reached between Rhett's legs and grasping his companion firmly. There really wasn't enough lube left on Link's hand and he was going much too fast and hard for Rhett to really enjoy it, but still the inevitable conclusion happened, Rhett coming into Link's hand.

The contractions around Link's dick were too much for him to handle. He cried out and bit the back of Rhett's shoulder as he came.

As soon as the waves of his orgasm rode past him, the full effect of what he had just done washed over him. He quickly and briskly removed himself and pulled his pants up.

"Take the rest of the day off," he told Rhett authoritatively. "We'll start filming tomorrow."

He quickly started down the stairs. He definitely didn't look over his shoulder and he wasn't ignoring the glistening in his best friend's eyes, full of doubt and questions, because he didn't see it. At least that's what he told himself.