Chapter 36

Next Morning sun rays Peeping through waking up our newly Married couple. As Avni was tried she didn't wanted to wake up so to escape from sun she hid her face in Neil neck. She hid herself and kept her legs around his waist. She didn't even realise she is not at her own bed room.

After few minutes later Neil opens his eye and first thing happened was to get lost in Avni. He moved himself to see her beautiful face. Neil chuckled Himself as Avni hid herself in pillow.

Neil yawned and sat down resisting his head to headboard that is when Neil realised Avni leg around his waist.

Neil smiled.

Neil ( mind) she is so innocent. What I have missed? What will happen when I leave after few months. How will both live.

He closed his eye and let long tear dropping on his cheeks. Before Avni could get up Neil wiped his tears and bent down to kiss her hair.

Neil : I love you!

Looking at her he walked to washroom. Neil took shower and walked out of washroom only wrapped towel around his waist. He ruffled his and stood front of the mirror. He looked at avni who was still sleeping through mirror. He smiled and moved to closet to ready.

After getting ready himself Neil moves to bed and sat next Avni. He creased her hair and planted another kiss.

Neil : Avni wake up.

Avni : Neil.. let.. me sleep.

Neil : come on wake up.

Avni : no! Let me sleep!

Neil : Bebe is calling you.

Hearing Bebe name she opened her eye and turned herself around and look at Neil.

Neil chuckled.

Neil : good morning.

Avni smiled and sat up.

Avni : good morning. Bebe?

Neil : I lied so you could wake up. Sorry!

Avni hits his head and leans on his shoulder and closed her eye.

Neil : sleepy!

Avni nods while keeping her eye close. Neil kept his hand on her cheek.

Neil : Avni come on get up. Bebe mom dad must be waiting for Us.

Avni : hmm!

Neil : go fresh up! I will take your clothes out.

Avni nods and opens her eye.

Avni : take saree out for me.

Neil : why saree? You know you can wear western too.

Avni : I know but i want to wear saree. Please!

Neil : okay baba! Now go.

Kissing his cheek she ran to washroom. Neil smiled and went to take saree out for her. After taking saree he sat on his bed when his phone rang. He went out to talk.

Avni came out having shower and saw Neil wasn't there. She thanked herself as she was only bathrobe. She quickly move to bed and took the saree and ran to washroom.

After her wearing saree Avni stood front of Mirror and starts brushing her hair. She applied her light make up on and took vermillion box when she saw Neil entering.