Part 3: The Drive Home

*Izuku's POV*
I began to head out the door, only to be greeted with a gust of cold wind. "A-Ah, I forgot about my clothes!" I squealed which were still soaked from falling into the pool.

"I'm gonna catch a cold..." I shivered and looked up at Todoroki, seeing him take off his, rather large, jacket and drape it gently over my shivering shoulders. "Here, Midoriya, this should do fine until we get home." W-we? I thought in my head while I felt my face burn up. "T-thanks, Todoroki-Kun!" I involuntarily shout, obviously not being able to hide my excitement.

Todoroki just chuckles, and heads out to his car. (Obviously rich boy has a car, I mean c'mon) I stood in the door way, frozen, fantasizing of what could happen tonight. Imagining his icy cold touch before heating me up. His husky voice whispering into my ear "Midoriya~ Midoriya~." "Midoriya!" Todoroki shouted, snapping me out of my trance. "C-coming!" I stutter out before stumbling out the door.

*Todoroki's POV*
I watch as Midoriya sheepishly makes his way towards my car, before opening his door for him. I hear Midoriya chuckle then whisper "Such a gentleman." I smile down at him and close his door. "Cute." I mutter to myself before walking to my door and hopping in.

"Where to?" I ask while starting the engine. "W-well uhhhh," Midoriya stutters then looks away. "Maybe, we c-could go t-to my house..." I look at him then chuckle "Sure," I agree "It'll get me away from my sad excuse of a pro-hero father." This makes Midoriya snort then laugh histerically. I smile knowing I've made him laugh and begin to drive to his house.

I flip on the radio, in an attempt to rid of the awkward silence as we cruise down the empty streets. Each passing second seemed to become tenser, until Midoriya spoke up.

*Narrator POV*
As the two hopeless romantics drove down the quiet streets, Midoriya spoke up "Hey T-Todoroki-Kun..." He stuttered out. Todoroki looked to his side and saw that Midoriya had a strawberry blush, from the tip of each ear. "Yes Midoriya?" He questioned with a straight face but was really silently screaming at the Adorable sight.

"I..." Midoriya hesitated Wondering if it was really a good idea to ask such a question, or whether it would be too personal to answer. "Midoriya," Todoroki whispered "You're muttering again." Midoriya snapped up, his face now a crimson red, "U-Uh sorry I w-was just wondering ummmmmm- WOULDYOUEVERDATEAGUYANDIFSOWHO?!" He blurted out unintentionally, before immediately slapping his hands over his mouth.

Todoroki looked at Midoriya, his face flushed with a rosey tinge, and a look of embarrassment in his eyes but... Also something else. "W-well," Todoroki coughed out, trying to maintain his posture. "I would... Date a guy, but I don't really think he'd date me..." He said with a tinge of sadness on the last sentence. Midoriya looked at Todoroki, feeling guilty now because of what he had done, and feeling even more sad because there was no way Todoroki would be with someone like himself.

*Izuku's POV*
I looked out the window with a flurry of different feelings in my mind; guilt, sadness, emptiness. Yet, I also felt that there was hope, now knowing Todoroki-Kun would swing that way I'd have a chance.

It felt like forever since those few words until I got home. As I unclipped my seatbelt I looked down at my feet. "Y-you don't have to come in... If you don't want to..." I whimpered out to the icyhot boy next to me. Todoroki looked back with an expression of hurt, but then, grinned and unclipped and jumped out. "Nope, I'm staying with you Midoriya, who knows what might happen if I leave you." He said with a mischievous look in his eye.

Meanwhile, I could feel my entire face go redder than his hair! "O-ok! Let's go then, but I'm just saying it's nothing fancy..." I explained, but from his expression, I don't think he cares.