Chapter 16

< NOTE: This chapter may contain Sexuality and violence. Please skip if you don't want to read, you will not miss anything in next chapter! >

James POV:

Before we went up stairs I looked in the living room and saw Shawn. He was still sitting on the couch talking to that girl he was kissing.
"Come on baby." Alona said to me. I licked my lips and followed her.

I was letting my mind talk control of me. I drunk a little too much and I know when I'm drunk I get horny.

As were walking up stairs the light from down stairs slowly started to dim away. I watched her ass bounce as we're walking and she leads me to the first empty room.

We walk in and she immediately started getting undressed. Be for she got the he panties and bra I stopped her so I could do it for her. I got aroused just from watching and touching her. I picked her up by her waist and put her on the bed.

I placed myself in between her warm body and started tongue kissing her. I could taste the vodka in her mouth and it made me feel like I was getting even more drunk. She started winding her waist on to me moaning in my ear. I could tell she wanted me to stop teasing her and take off her panties.

I started licking all over her body and stopped at her breast. I could tell she was probably a D cup and it turned me on even more. I snatch off her bra off and flipped her on top of me. I started sucking on her hard nipples and gripping her firm ass.

After I got her wet enough I sat up and laid her down on her back to take off her panties. I lifted her legs up and slid her panties off. She looked up at me and started bitting her lips. By then I knew what she wanted.

I unbuckled my pants and whipped my dick out and smacked it on her clit. I was told the best way to make a female wet is to tease the fuck out of her. My shit was covered in juice at this point.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out a rubber. I put it on really quick because now I'm just making myself anxious. I rubbed it on her clit a little just to get it wet and slip right it.
"Ohhh yes!" She screamed in my ear. I could feel her walls closing in on me gripped me hard.

By this time we are going hard. I hit it from the back, the side and fucked her on every wall in the room. My sweat was all over her and hers was all over mine. After 20 minutes I start hearing yelling from down stairs. I just ignored it and started stroking her harder. I wanted to nut before I stopped just to know I didn't do this for nothing.

Suddenly I hear gun shots from down stairs. My heart dropped quickly and I stopped right when I was about to cum. I looked at her then threw her down. I wiped my face and went toward the window. I looked out side and seen everyone running. I grabbed my clothes and started getting dressed quickly. 'This was a mistake.' I thought to myself.

"Where are you going?" Alona asked me pulling the sheets over herself. "I'm leaving. This was a mistake and I have to make sure my friend it okay." I said to her still getting dressed.

"Will I see you again?" She asked me. I looked at her like she just said something stupid and went out the door. I ran down stairs and saw everyone gone. I looked in the kitchen and dining room and no sign of Shawn. "Shawn!" I yelled out. I would never forgive myself if something had happened to him.

I hear someone moaning in the hallways and I ran over to the sound. "Shawn."  I said to him. He was passed out in the hallway drunk. I helped him up and we walked out side.

"That girl was sex..sexy man." Shawn said to me. I shook my head and grinned. I was just happy my boy was okay.

As we're walking I see someone laid out on the ground. I didn't know if they we're passed out from being drunk but I wanted to check on them anyways. I put Shawn on the porch to check on the person. I walked up to the boy and saw two gunshot wounds...

-------------------------------------------------------

[Sorry guys this chapter was deleted but it back. COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!]
****New book -Bad Girl! Is up*****