Chapter 3

Victoria P.O.V

I had to tell Megan that Josh was asking was asking about her, she's says she doesn't like him but I've known her for 10 years so I know when she's lying.

Megan P.O.V

When I got home I checked my phone and had a text from Victoria saying that Josh was asking about me. I couldn't stop smiling, maybe this could mean something.

I got in my pyjamas and then climbed into bed, I checked my Facebook and all my over apps and then put my phone down and went to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of bacon, I went down the stairs and found breakfast on the table but there was four plates instead of three. I looked round and saw Victoria sitting on the sofa

"Hey what you doing here?" I asked, "thought I'd come see you" she replied with a smile on her face.

When we finished breakfast we went up stairs and started talking. "You still like Josh don't you?" She suddenly blurted, "Phhtt no.. Okay maybe but I know, he doesn't feel the same way" I say quickly "Well you never know" when she said that I blushed a bit.

I checked my phone to try and hide my red face, I had a text and it was from Josh, he a asked if I wanted to meet him today. I wanted to but I couldn't just leave Victoria so I asked her if she wanted to come, luckily she said yes. I text back saying I would meet the him at 11 in the woods we used to make dens in as kids.

It turned 11 and me and Victoria were waiting in the woods, I'm so glad she was there to make it un-awkward. We were sat on a log talking then Josh came round on of the trees, I smiled when I saw him and said hi. We started chatting for a while when suddenly he said "I'm doing a show tomorrow night, and our manager said that some friends and family can have some free tickets, so I was wandering if you want to come?". Me and Victoria looked at each other and smiled, "yeah sure" We both said laughing.

We stayed in the woods for another hour when we had left we went to Costa to get a drink as we were getting thirsty. I ordered a 'strawberry creamy cooler' like I always do and Josh and Victoria both ordered a hot chocolate, we sat down and Josh started telling us about George, Jaymi and JJ. We had finished our drinks but just sat there talking, "think we should head home now?" Josh asked, I nodded so we stood up and started walking out the door.

When we were walking out two girls noticed Josh and came up and asked for pictures, but then all of a sudden loads more girls started coming up and crowding us, there was no way we were going to get past all these girls. I grabbed Josh's jumper quickly so I wouldn't loose him and Victoria had hold of mine, Josh seemed cool with it but I don't like crowded areas so this was like a nightmare for me. We all managed to squeeze through and once we were out we jumped in a taxi to take us home, we didn't even need to take a taxi but it was the only way to get away from all those people.