The Begining of a Friendship

The forrest of the alola region brushed with a light. Pokemon everywhere live In the forrest such as the owl pokemon Dartix and it's evolved form Decidueye, and cat pokemon litten and its evolved form torracat.

Alola was a region that has tropical islands and magnificent beaches, moutants and volcanoes that cover the islands. Pokemon here live in harmony with eachother.

Many have came to vist the place to experience the wonders of it.

A young boy was walking thought the forest, he was on a holiday with his family here. And his name is John Doyalson.

Jack came from the Kanto region, he was hoping to became a pokemon trainer and become a pokemon champion. He dreamed to become the best pokemon trainer ever.

But for now he was to young to do the tournaments as he needed to be 10 to be able to become a trainer

But good news is he was allowed by his parents to take one pokemon from this island which he can train and be friends with. This was legal as it allowed young kids to learn how to be a pokemon trainer.

But picking one was hard and there are so many to choose from. Jack look at the pokemon that was around around the forest.

He saw a Espeon with a eevee, this was a mother and a baby.  A Mandibuzz in the tree, a Toucannon and a Fearow flew across the forest. And then there was an Arcanine that was laying down.

With so many pokemon to chose from. It would be difficult to find the right one that he can take home.

Then suddenly somthing came running in the forrest. Jack saw somthing that was small and was feeling scared.

His eyes widened to see a salandit was in the forest. He read about these lizards, they were fire/poison pokemon that are native in the region.

He noticed that the pokemon was scared and in panic. The lizard was running from somthing, but what?

The lizard pokemon saw Jack  was near him and it stopped. It was scared and frightened by the human boy as he never seen a human before.

Jack saw that it was scared, she he decided to calm it down.

"Hey it's ok, I'm not dangerous" said Jack

He put out his hand to show he's harmless but not to close otherwise he could scare it away.

Salandit was a first scared by the boy holding out his hand. It thought that it was going to touch and cause harm, luckily it was not doing that.

Salandit begin to grow closer and closer to the hand. And then it touched it.

Jack went and rubbed it which the lizard purred.

He was able to interact with the lizard pokemon. Now he wanted to get to know the lizard.

"What were you doing out here salandit, why were you running?" Asked Jack.

"Sala-Sala-Sala-Salandit" said the lizard

Jack understood what the lizard said due to having the ability to understand pokemon, he was able to figure out its answer.

"so you were part of a harem of salandit that was controled by a salazzle. You suddenly didnt get attracted to her pheromones and decided you didn't want to obey her any more, she went and toruted you in response and you ran way?" Said Jack. He studied about salandits in school and knew about the way salandits obey salazzle the female evolved pokemon.

Salandit nodded, it was traumatised by what happened and was starting to cry.

Jack saw this, he picked up and hugged the pokemon "there there Salandit, it's ok. It wasn't your fault, you just didn't want to do it any more, and that's ok" comforted Jack.