when things go bad to worse

Robin in her sweat pants and pink t-shirt finally takes her pill for the day she quickly drinks some water and lays back down acting like she is asleep "Time to wake up sweetie."

"Good morning mom?"

"Good morning Robin. Say you have been exercising a lot haven't you?"

"Yes mom I have. Um mom I have a question?"

"Yes?"

"Can I only have some orange juice this morning?"

"Yes sweetie"

The only reason she wanted only orange juice is because she wants to get into a size 8 right now she is in a size 12 in pants and a size 14/16 in shirts. "Mom? How long till Halloween?"

"One Week"

"Thanks mom"

"My pleasure"

As Robin gets undressed for her shower she clips her hair back and looks at her self. "I'm proud of my self right now I look goodish and just in a week I will be a size 8!" She whisper shouted. As she gets in she thinks about what she wants to be for Halloween. How about an angel or a devil or I got it a dark angel!

   **************************

      When Robin walked into school with a long sleeve skull shirt on and a pair of black skinny jeans people looked at her. Rebecca walked up to her and said "how did you lose all that weight?"

"Oh I have been exercising" she said shifting directions.

As they go to class Robins friend Lily came up and told her "every one is saying you are so pretty now!!"

"Um why did you emphasize NOW?"

"Because you were fugly!"

"Bitch no I wasn't! I was always pretty!"

"What the fuck no u weren't bye!"

"Bye!"

Robin goes in the bathroom and starts crying. Then cleans her face and re applys her make up and extra lip shine. When she walks out the principal said "Robin you need to come with me."

"Am I introuble?"

"No.we just need to talk to you." She said in a stern voice.

When they get in the principals office Robins mom was there. "Hey mommy?" "Hello I have bad news"

"What is it?" Robin said stuttering "Your father got... killed" "What how?" Her eyes start watering. She finally starts breaking in to tears "he had a car drop on him" sure robin did not talk to him much since her parents separated,but its sad. "Are you ok sweetie?" "Yeah I'm fine"