Storm & Silence

Book name: Storm & Silence ( An Amazon bestseller)

Authour: RobThier

Genre: Romance, Historical Fiction, Billionaire, New Adult, Bad Boy

Award: Story of the year 2015

Link:  https://my.w.tt/wuZR630GRX

Published: On wattpad and amazon. Also Available as audio book and eBook.

Google review: Liked by 99% Google user.

Description

"It is your choice," he said, stepping so close to me that our lips were almost touching.  "Either do what I say - or get another job."

My heart stood still as I gazed into his deep, dark, dangerous eyes....

In a world where women's only role in life is to sit at home and look pretty, Lilly is determined to fight for her freedom.
There is only one problem: a powerful man blocking her way.

My opinion: The description might not say much about the story but this being my most favourite book of all time has to say something. What attracted me to read the story first was it's name and the number of people that read this book. I will admit, at that time I only read popular books and completed ones and the series is still on going. I made the mistake of starting the book during my mid terms and become addicted to it.

There are many reasons as to why someone should read this book. First being, it’s not your cliche billionaire story where the main guy does really pointless things. You will know what I am talking about once you start reading this.

This is not just a regular romance book and the first book rarely portrays romance. This could go under so many genres. Adventure, historical fiction, humor, you name it and it’s there.

You will love the characters from the very first chapters (or at least I did). The character development is slow and not unnatural. You wouldn’t think how did they come to this and stuff like that.

It’s from first person point of view as you can see from the description. The way Lilly is narrating the story would make you fill like your close friend is telling you about her life and you will absolutely love her. In the whole book, there isn’t a dull moment where you would get bored. It will make you laugh, roll your eyes, take deep breathes and cry.

One thing is for sure, though: Once you start reading this book, there is no backing away. You will be absolutely, completely and definitely be addicted to this book.

I would have love to give spoilers but I want anyone who reads it to feel the thrill I felt and don't miss out on anything.

Before I finish, I would like to say just how amazing the author of this marvelous series is. I thank him for his awesome, humorous persona and for sharing this great story with us.

Honestly, all his books are so great that every single one of them are on my favourite list and you will be introduced with them in the future in this book.

Author Note : So I am really doing it. I have started with one of my all time favourite and not just on wattpad. People who have read this book already, let me know your opinion about this. And those who haven't, what are you waiting for?

Also, vote, comment, share and let me know if you have any great story in your mind that you think I should check out.