Random 2

Friendship qoutes :

When you trip a good friend help you up and ask if your okay bestfriends laugh at you then trip you again

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

When you're up your friends know who you are. When you're down you know who your friends are.

True friends are the ones who have nice things to say about you behind your back.

True friends are not the ones who are there when it's convenient. True friends are there when it's not.

A good best friend sometimes tell us things that are hurtful, but they have the best intentions.

A best friend is someone who knows exactly what you are thinking about just by taking one quick glance at you.

Those who hurt you don't deserve you and those who love you won't desert you.

Losing a argument is better than losing a friend.

I don't know what's tighter, our jeans or our friendship.

Flirty qoutes :

If I gave you a kiss and you don't like it, you can always return it.

You, sir, are very attractive. Therefore, I shall stare at you.

My lips are chapped, I think they're dying without the touch of yours!

Your voice makes me tremble inside. Your smile is an invitation For my imagination to go wild.

You may have history with her but you have chemistry with me.

------

posted : september 23