1

You woke from your cozy bed, pushing the comforter over your face as you let out a muffled scream before shutting off your ear-piercing alarm. Today was the first day of senior year, and your fun summer was unfortunately over.

You had partied all summer, and gained plenty of good memories. But now it was time for school, time to shut fun y/n off and turn on determined y/n.

You live in your own apartment, far away from the people who were supposed to be your family. The ones who believed you would've already dropped out of high school, the ones who believed you'd become a drug addict and amount to nothing. Well you were going to prove them wrong, after you get your degree you're going to shove it so far up their-

*Ding!*

You hear your phone go off, quickly grabbing it while you swing your legs over the side of the bed.

Jimin: Where are you man, you missed the bus!

Y/n: Shit man I must've overslept! Don't worry, I'll be on time!

You threw your phone down and sped to get ready, throwing on a white over-sized tee, a pair of blue jeans with holes in the knees, and a pair of black Converse. You check yourself out in the mirror, fixing your messy bed-head slightly before grabbing your backpack and phone and running out the door.

Luckily, you were to school on time. About 5 minutes before the bell rang. You thank yourself that you are in shape and proceed to your locker. Shutting the door after sorting your things, you hear a commotion in the hall. There was a group of kids packed together like wolves, and you could only guess it was another poor soul fallen victim to the school bully, Damion.

You are many things, but you're not a bully, and won't stand for it either. You're not just popular for your looks, but your kindness too, and willingness to help the less fortunate, even if it risks your reputation.

You approach the crowd and shoved through it, seeing the scene in the middle. The bully was standing over a kid on the ground, who you couldn't see past him. He spit on the cowering kid and stuck out a hand, "Give me your wallet and I won't kick you again, kid!" Damion growled, and y/n boiled with rage. You approach the bully and grab him by the shoulder roughly, spinning him around to make eye contact. "Leave the poor fucker alone, Damion!" You shout, and Damion scowled back. "Why can't you ever mind your own business, y/n?!" He said before shoving past you.

You sighed in relief, silently thanking any higher power that a fight didn't occur. You know by far you were capable of winning, but that didn't mean you wanted to hurt someone else. Luckily, your muscles alone were enough of a scare tactic to keep pricks away.

After seeing Damion leave, you turn back toward the kid on the ground. His mint colored hair was certainly odd, but cute. He had his hand on his stomach, and was wincing a bit from the pain, but instead of looking scared he looked.. stoic. Not a single emotion could read on his face, and you were good at that. You held out a hand, offering to help the kid up, and he hesitated for a minute before taking your hand.

You pulled him up to his feet, and as you did his beautiful brown eyes met yours, despite being knocked down before, his eyes seemed to dance with life. He may be pushed over easy for his size, but you guessed he wouldn't be so easily pushed over mentally. You felt your cheeks get hot as you realized you were staring, and quickly let go of his hand, avoiding his gaze. Get yourself together, y/n!. No one usually makes you flustered, so this was a first.

You rub the back of your head and quickly start a conversation, "Let's get you to the nurses office." You say as casually as you can, after that awkward moment. He simply nods and you allow him to lean on you as you guide him to the nurses office, ignoring the bell as it rings.

In the office you sit awkwardly in a chair as he's examined, the nurse lifts up his shirt and you catch a glimpse of his bruised.. very toned.. stomach. Before you embarrass yourself further you quickly get up from the seat and ask the nurse for a note, saying why you were late, then head for the door. Right before you leave you hear a voice call out for you,

"I'm Min Yoongi, by the way."

~ ~ ~

Hello dear readers, Danny here! I'd like to know how you're enjoying it so far, and feel free to leave suggestions! This is my first fanfic in a very long time, and my first ever BTS fanfic I'm writing!

More to come soon, for now enjoy the rest of your day! I purple you ! 💜💞