pt 1: beginning

[taehyung POV]
are group leader asked us to his office after school. I wonder what bambam wants to talk about, but first I gotta get to school and tell the others about after school. I get to school and see jimin and jin waving to me,

jimin:"tae over here!"

I walk over and tell them.

me:"hey guys bambam wants us to meet at his office after school he says it's really important."

jin:"I wonder what it's about."

[time skip] after school,
we head over to his office. when we get there he asks us to set down.

bambam:" in a minute the other mofia called the stone demons are gonna come and were gonna talk about getting to gather to work against the mafia called deathly Hallows. were gonna work with the stone demons to defeat deathly Hallows to take back are spots on the bord ok?"

taejinmin:"ok sir, well do what ever it takes to get along."

bambam:" one more thing, if we do join to gather then jungkook and tae have to share a house and jimin and yoongi and jin and namjoon and I'll share with there group leader jhope, ok?"

us:" yes sir."

then we heard a knock on the door and bambam said "come in". we stand up and bowl and set back down when they take a seat.

jhope:" bambam, I hope we can make things work. that means everyone needs to get along ok?"

*everyone nods*

jhope:" ok then well taehyung you will go with jungkook to his house. jimin follow yoongi to his house and jin follow namjoon. bambam do u wanna go to my house?"

bambam:" sure, let's go"

jhope:" ok then, everyone meet at my house tomorrow morning at 9 sharp got it?"

everyone:"yes sir!"

jhope:" good now go were I told you and bambam follow me"

we all went to were we were suppose to go.

to be continued.......