Chapter 1: Strong

It was the time of the morning when everything seems darker. Those slow minutes before the sun came out were her favorites. Even sweaty she was sitting on a bench in the Parque de El Retiro, in Madrid. She had left the hotel before four, wanted to run a bit and warm up before the long day of training that was coming, but above all she wanted to appreciate those first hours of the day.

Bruna had arrived with her team to Madrid last night, had not yet seen any player, and had not seen him yet.

The certainty of that moment would happen at any time of day made her restless. In his mind all the possible scenarios were drawn, for each of them she had a solution, but she knew that when she saw him everything would go to hell.

The first rays of sunlight began to appear, more people began to arrive at the park, then she knew it was her time to leave if she did not want to have any problems.

She ran again a few kilometers to the hotel, when she passed the revolving doors she found herself face to face with Alexander Zverev.

They both looked at each other, she could see his blue eyes that looked at her intensely. He opened his mouth to say something, but in the end he chose not to.

"What?" asked Bruna.

"Nothing, it's just that I miss you in Munich," said the German. Bruna had to raise her head a little to see his eyes, since he had a little more than one head.

"But I went to Munich" answered Bruna, remembering the tournament she had played just last week.

"I know, you were a champion. Congratulations "Although the words came out of the boy's mouth there was no emotion in his words.

"I know we do not talk too much in Munich, I'm sorry I was concentrating" Bruna tried to make her see that seriously she felt it, but he seemed to give her equal.

"You were avoiding me", the boy replied as he looked away.

"I'm not" The truth was that she really avoid him in Germany, She had been avoiding him since they met in the Mexico Open.

"It does not matter" he said as he looked directly into her eyes, as if him discriminating against her act.

Bruna was going to respond to him when they interrupted

"Miss Silva," the receptionist's voice interrupted the moment. Both turned to see the woman "we wanted to tell you that all your luggage arrived a few minutes ago." Bruna nodded.

"Muchas gracias" she said trying to remember a little Spanish classes at school, but even so her assent always betrayed her.

The woman gave her a smile and then decided to leave. Bruna turned to face Alexander again, but to her surprise he was no longer there.

Bruna came back out of the hotel "Zverev!" she screamed, but he was too far away to hear her.

"Easy lady, he'll be back in an hour, he does this every morning," said a man outside the hotel. Bruna gave him a smile and went slowly to the hotel.

She went to her room and threw herself on the bed, drowning a scream in the pillow.

The day had not started and she had already met Alexander, she knew that he was in all his right to be upset, to want answers, but she had not ignored it in vain, it was simply a problem that would be solved later. And the worst thing was that she would still have to see Dominic, the man she seriously wanted to avoid.

"Why did I have to come to Madrid?!" She scream for herself.

Someone knocks on the door. Bruna slowly gets up feeling that she was still in her running clothes, she should take a bath.