《°☆16☆°》

Read the meme above sksksk
Sorry for the long update we are just excited for summer 💀- Paige
_________________________________________

~1 month later~

"You're nothing but a cheater!" Taehyung stomped out of the room angrily with Jungkook following him. "I didn't cheat! How many times do I have to tell you?!" Taehyung ignored him.

"You are a cheater Kook. You always will be too!" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I did not fucking cheat." Taehyung ignored him once again.

"Taehyung, quit walking away!" Taehyung went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed his pringles.

"You fucking cheated and that's not ok!"
Jungkook let out an annoyed groan. "I didn't cheat for the last time!"

"Don't fucking lie. I saw you," Taehyung blurted. Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose and let out an angry sigh.

"Come back upstairs. We'll talk there." Taehyung shrugged and walked upstairs.

"Cheater," he mumbled. "I did not cheat!" They both sat on the bed far from each other and Jungkook scoffed when he saw Taehyung texting Jimin.

He grabbed the phone and turned it off. "Give me back my phone," Taehyung demanded. "I'm not a cheater Taehyung. You just suck at Overwatch."

"You cheated in Overwatch! I'm done talking to you." Taehyung snatched back his phone and ran downstairs before Jungkook can catch him.

"Why you little-" Jungkook quickly got up and chased after Taehyung. "Quit running! You'll hurt the baby," Jungkook shouted which caused Taehyung to stop.

"Sorry oppa," Taehyung frowned. Jungkook shook his head. "Quit being bad," Jungkook demanded.

Taehyung sat on the couch and began rubbing his stomach. "Just 5 more months.." Jungkook smiled and sat next to Taehyung.

"Yeah, just 5 months." Taehyung let out a sigh. "Well, ima head off to Jins house." Taehyung got up and grabbed his pringles. "Cya babe!" He then left, slamming the door.

Jungkook suddenly got bored. He took off his shirt and decided to just find a snack. He found Taehyungs Takis and ate them. 1 hour later, he heard a car park so he hid the Takis.

Taehyung walked inside and gave Jungkook a confused look. "What?" Jungkook nervously shook his head. "N-nothing."

Taehyung furrowed his brows and headed to the kitchen. Jungkook heard him opening the pantry. He mentally cursed to himself.

He heard Taehyung stomping back into the living room so he acted casually and played on his phone.

"Where are my Takis?! I know you have them," Taehyung accused. Jungkook tried to act but he failed miserably. "Jungkook, did you eat my Takis?"

Jungkook sighed and nodded, bringing the empty bag out of hiding. "You little-" Taehyung slapped Jungkook across the face and ran upstairs.

"Dear God," Jungkook said to himself. Jungkook got up and walked upstairs. He knew that when Taehyung was hungry he would go to his clothing room so the first place he went to check was there.

Kook opened the door and looked around. He saw a very angry Taehyung sitting in the closet, playing with his phone.

"Baby?" Jungkook called out. "Go away you food thief." Jungkook breathed out and walked towards Taehyung and sat beside him. "Don't be mad. I'll buy you more Takis," Jungkook promised.