Look Here

"Jiminie oppa? What are-" Dahyun said but then looked at me being in his arms. "What are you doing!?" She shrieked.

I quickly escaped from Jimin's arms and looked at Dahyun and then Jimin, then back to Dahyun again.

I stuttered because I was at a loss for what to say. "Um.. we um.. I-"

Jimin walked forwards towards Dahyun. "Babe, don't worry. I was, um, just having a talk with Y/N, here." He said wrapping an arm around her waist.

Um.. did he not just confess to me? Did I miss something here or... WhY iS hE cAlLiNg  HeR bAbE? Oh no... I'm turning into a crazy person who gets angry at every person their crush talks to.

"In the.. closet?" Said Dahyun.

"Yeah, well, um, Y/N's date would have been, um, jealous if we were talking in public and he may flip out so, uh, we had to talk in.. private." He said. He looked at me and I gave a small nod.

"Yeah, yeah, um if my date knew I was talking with another boy he might kinda flip out. You wouldn't want anybody messing up ol pretty boy's face now, would you?" I said. I put in a little hand shake, like jazz hands, but that's one of the things I do when I'm lying or being sarcastic.

She nodded a little and put her hands on his shoulder. "Yeah, I guess you're right." She said giggling. Then she glared at me. "Don't call him that."

"My bad." I said putting my hands up in defense.

"Babe, is that a slow song? Let's go dance." Jimin said walking away quickly.

Damn it Y/N why can't you lie! You can keep secrets but you can't lie!? That's like- the same exact thing!!

I walked out of the closet and shut it before bumping into somebody. I looked up.

"Y/N, where have you been? I've been looking everywhere!" Namjoon said.

"Um, sorry I uh I had a talk with Jimin." I said with a slight smile.

"Alright, well, come on. The slow songs are starting and I wanna dance with the.. beautiful girl that I came with." He said and he made sure to emphasize the last part of it.

I smiled and let him escort me to the dance floor. He put his hands on my waist and I put my arms on his shoulders. I looked across the dance floor and saw Jimin looking at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

Namjoon looked down at me. "I'm really happy you decided to come tonight." He said.

"Yeah, me too." I smiled up at him.

"I have something I want to tell you, Y/N.. Um, I know we haven't been friends long but I really like-"

"Namjoon! What are you doing here!?" Dahyun shrieked. She pulled away from Jimin and walked over here in those dumb heels of hers. I was wearing black high top Converse, since there was no way I was wearing heels. Pfft who do you think I am, Jennifer Lawrence? Jimin walked over, too.

Namjoon looked at Dahyun and smiled. "Nice to see you too, sis." He said.

"What are you doing here and why are you with her?!" She yelled and stomped one of her heels on the floor dramatically.

"I told you this already." He said, speaking slowly like he was talking to a small child. "I came to this dance with Y/N, because.." he turned to me. "I really like her."

Jimin looked at us both. I looked at Jimin and then at Namjoon.

"Wait, you- you- what- wh- who?" I stuttered. I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST FRIENDS.

Dahyun looked at us. "No! You can't like her! She's- She's-"

"She's what? Better than you?" Namjoon said looking Dahyun straight in the eyes.

"What!? No! Namjoon, she's awful!" Dahyun yelled.

Jimin stood there looking at me, as if waiting for me to say something. What was I supposed to say? What did he want me to say?

"Come on, Dahyun. Let's.. Let's leave them.." Jimin said not looking at me. He took Dahyun's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"Worst brother ever" Dahyun scoffed as she walked away with Jimin.

I stood there and Namjoon took my hand in his and looked down at me. "Y/N, I wasn't joking. I really like you." He said.

I looked up at him and he smiled a little bit. "I.. I don't know what to say to that.." I said looking at him.

"Then don't say anything." He then bent over slightly, paused to look at me for a second, and kissed me.

When he pulled away I really didn't know what to say now. And then I remembered. Oh shit.. Jimin. I turned and looked at the direction where Jimin was. He was staring back at me, dead in the eye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey guys.. I'm sorry I haven't been uploading as fast as I usually am. Life for me has just been... chaotic... recently. I don't really know what this chapter/part even is. It's mostly just a filler chapter to kill time. Sorry this chapter was short, too. It's just, once again, life has been chaotic recently.

Date Published: June 17th, 2019

Words: 886 words