|6|

Always his lil' babies

|6|

SINCERE WRIGHT•|

"I'll be right back" Sincere told Denise before grabbing his keys, walking out the room, then out the house.

He got in his car and drove off.

A few minutes later he pulled up to Teeasia's house and got out the car.

He went too open the door, but it was locked so he rung the doorbell. A few seconds later the door opened and Teeasia appeared.

She scoffed & looked him up and down "can i help you?"

He pushed her out the way and walked into the house. "Where's Sianna?"

"At school and ill ask again can i help you?"

Sincere slammed the door and stared at her intensely "Teeasia do you think I'm a joke?"

She giggled "maybe"

Sincere stared at her with a mug making her roll her eyes "what the fuck do you want?"

"I want to know who that nigga is that you was with that's what the fuck i want!"

"None of your damn business!" Teeasia stated mugging him & sitting on the couch.

"It is my fucking business, the moment the nigga texted my phone it became my business"

"Mmcht!" Tee sucked her teeth "gone somewhere bitching bout a lil text"

"I don't know who the fuck you think you is, i don't know who this nigga is or who he THINK he is, but don't get too attached because his day coming REAL soon" Sincere stated.

"You worried about the wrong shit! What you need to be worried about is making shit right with Sianna! I don't know why you thought it was okay to bring some bitch to my house, or around my daughter. You got shit all twisted. Who I'm with & who I'm fucking is MY business, only thing you need to make your business is Sianna! Ok? Now get the fuck out and if you dare bring that hoe around my house, me or my daughter best believe ima fuck that bitch up! Retired crackhead and all I'm still that crazy muthafucka that will beat a hoe up in a heartbeat" She stated before pulling him to the door.

"This conversation not over...you better tell that nigga watch his back this gone be another ace situation" Sincere stated opening the door.

Teeasia looked at him in disbelief "AFTER EVERY FUCKING THING I SAID YOUR STILL WORRIED ABOUT- I'm over yo ass GET OUT!" She yelled pushing him out then slamming and locking the door.

"i really can't believe him" Teeasia said out loud grabbing her phone too FaceTime NiNi...

SIANNA WRIGHT•|

"You cool with that crazy ass girl?" Tre asked referring to Nique as they did some partner work in class.

{S/N- i changed Saquan's name to Tre'von bc of Teeasia's cousin Quan...i don't want 2 quans}

"Yeah that's my best friend" Sianna laughed.

"Whew how do you deal with that?" Tre asked

Sianna laughed again "I'm not even sure myself...it's a lot sometimes, but i love her so i put up with her"

"I heard about her..and hoes hang with hoes so you....."

"get the fuck on somewhere i ain't no hoe" Sianna rolled her eyes.

"Chill i ain't say you was" tre chuckled. "I'm just asking because i know a lil sum bout ya friend"

"mhm thats her business and her body" Sianna shrugged "let's do this work though"

"Nah" Tre took the pencil out her hand. "We can do that in a minute"

"Umm nigga we got 10 minutes of class left and haven't even gotten our names on the paper because of you continuing to distract me, you can run your game a lil later i got work to do" Sianna shut all that down and snatched her pencil.

"And ian doing all this by myself, so you can get credit. Get to work" She threw him a pencil  and started working. He chuckled and sat back for a while, before doing the same..

After they finished as much as they could in the little bit of time left of the class, the bell rung so they turned their papers in grabbed their stuff and left the class together.

"Where you going now?" Tre asked Sianna following wherever she was heading too.

"I got lunch" Sianna responded.

"I don't but since you going i am too" Tre shrugged noticing some of his friends and dapping them up.

Friends that were also Jr's friends. "Y'all talked to my brother?" Sianna asked them.

"we wit that nigga everyday so duh" One of them responded.

"Where's he at?" Sianna asked hoping they would tell.

"Sorry sis can't tell you that, he don't want nobody to know" The same one responded.

Sianna rolled her eyes "well y'all should try telling him to come to school, y'all are his fRiEnDs right" she said before walking off.

Tre caught her with her just as she was walking in the lunch room "Ian know you had a brother"

"Mmmhmm well you know now" Sianna responded looking him up and down with a mug.

"What's the attitude for ma? Ian did nothing to you" Tre chuckled and backed up.

"Get out my face and don't ma me Ian ya mother" Sianna rolled her eyes like always, and walked towards the lunch line where Unique was standing.

Her attitude switched in a heart beat as usual. She could go from smiling to angry, for no specific reason at all..

——
Short but it's something 🙃

I'm loving how consistent i became w/ the chapters 😂❤️