Chapter I: A new world for Tevin; Join the Fairy Tail Guild

Reality
Tevin- *Panting* *running leaping from tree to trees * 'Dammit! Those bastards are at my family's temple. If they harmed my family and clan, I swear I will kill them all!!' *arrived at my family's temple of Japan and saw the massacre of my mother, father, brothers and sisters in blood*
"No...." * kneels down in sadness and anger that my family was killed in cold blood thus creating a burning rage to kill the mastermind of the slaughter*

-Deep within the confines of the Evil shinobi temple-

Kazuma- "Now then, we slaughtered the Hasashi family and their rules of other clans shall not fight one another. I say to hell with the Shogun's policy. This world will fall by our hands in blood!" *suddenly a voice was behind *

Tevin- "You're right about falling in blood.... But.... IT WILL BE YOUR BLOOD!!!!" *Bloody Katanas in hand as a few of Kazuma's men were lifeless as my searing rage and fury was unquestionably beyond what most warriors were *

3rd POV
As the sounds of swords clashing, Tevin was winning the fight leaving Kazuma with one option. Flee to a new world.

Kazuma- 'It looks like you have beaten me. But, I will not allow you to kill me and avenge your fallen family and clan. You and your family and clan will burn in Hell by the Kazuma regime! But it will be in another timeline.' *smirks evilly as a portal appears *

Tevin- "If you think of escaping will be your next tactic, YOU ARE WRONG!!!" *my voice sounded demonic as if a Spectre was in me as I followed him through the portal sending us into unknown territory *

Outside of Hargeon, Country of Fiore, Continent of Ishgar, Planet Earthland, Universe 6, July 2, X784...

Planet Earthland, Ishgar is one of most populated continents in the World and the place where Guilds and Mages reside primarily in the Kingdom of Fiore. In the Outskirts of Port of Hargeon, a bright light started to appear showing Tevin wearing his signature Shirai Ryū's uniform.
'It seems that there are people above the average human power level back on my Earth, but what I'm intrigued about is how they are absorbing the energy from the air. Well let's find out what's in the town that's nearby' *looks around as I walked around the new world *

A/N: Scorpion's MK3 uniform with the Shirai Ryū's emblem on my back.

Hargeon Town, Fiore, Continent of Ishgar, Earthland, Universe 6

In the downtown of Hargeon, a young girl with blonde hair showing some cleavage with beautiful clothes was coming out from a store taking significant steps of someone who was beyond livid to the point she was muttering lousy stuff. Her name is Lucy Heartfillia, a Celestial Spirit Mage.

"Only 1,000 Jewels in discount!? That's not freaking fair!" yelled Lucy to herself as she was kicking the floor of how mad was she. "That old man doesn't know what beauty is!"

Then the busty blonde girl noticed a group of girls started to crowd around making her curious about the situation. She heard yelling at the name Salamander and fangirls screaming their hearts out which made her eyes widen since she has heard that name before.