The date

Ashley's POV
I woke up with ringing filling my ears. The sunlight flooded into my bedroom. I yawned and answered the call not even bothering to see who it is.
"Hello?" I ask. Removing the covers from around me.
"Heyy" the voice over the phone answers. It's taylor.
"What do you want" I ask annoyed but willing to look past it.
"Dinner tonight? he asks. I smile. I haven't seen taylor in over 2 weeks since he has been away for madcon.
"Your in town!" I scream. Excitement filling my voice
"Yes. So you up for it?" he asks. I smile and look at my feet.
"Of coarse I am" I scream.
"I love you" taylor says. I giggle.
"I love you too" I say. I hang up and look in my closet. What should I wear. I pick a plain black dress that hugs my body and I decide to curl my hair later into the evening. I look outside and watch a leaf float to the ground. I open the window and feel the breeze run over my body. It send chills down my body so I closed the window. Today was going to be mighty cold.
I walk down stairs to my small kitchen and living room. I live in a small apartment but it does. Since I'm mostly at one of the boys house with taylor. I grab the tub of ice cream out of the freezer. I turn on the TV and Start to watch the show Criminal mines. I don't know how long I sat there intill I toke a glance at my clock and realized it was 4 in the afternoon. I called taylor.
"Hey. What time are you picking me up?" I asked. Suddenly panicking.
"6 problem. Why?" he asked. Relic filled my body.
"Nothin. See ya then" I say I hung up and ran upstairs. I turned on the curler and ran and got in my dress. It was thin and I suddenly started thinking about the after fact. Maybe well go over to tTaylor's I think. I put on a black bra and underwear. Then resumed getting ready.
A hour later in done curling my hair and I continue to get ready. It's 6 so I go downstairs and wait. Soon there's a knock on the door. I wait a while and then answer it. So I don't seem desprite.
He looks at me with shock and opens up the door wide so I can walk out. I hop in the passenger side and taylor starts to drive. I don't know where he is going but I don't argue either.
"Where Are we going?" I ask trying to make conversation.
"You'll see" he says with a smirk. I feel glad. I wonder where this special place may be. I close my eyes trying to make the trip go faster.
I wake up with someone shaking me. It's completely dark outside. Taylor tugs my dress and leads me in the back seat. I start to kiss him. My hands traveling down his body. His hands are rested at the rim of my dress. He moves them up along with the dress. He pulls my underwear down and sticks a finger in me. I moan and grip his hair. He takes it as a sign and enters 2 more. I groan even loader and feel him agains my leg. I start to unbuckle his pants and slide his pants off. I start to rub him through his boxers. He moans.
"Stop teasing me" he says. I smirk and continue rubbing him. I kiss him down his body and pull his boxers down with my teeth. He moans. He slips off my dress and starts to slip into me. I moan and scrap his back. He laughs and continues to pleasure me.
"I'm gonna cum" I moan. "Taylorr"" I moan louder.
"Me too baby" he says. And then he releases into me. I soon give in and release all over him. He smiles an pulls out and lays beside me. I smile and kiss his neck. I pull up his boxers and dress him again. He dresses me but before he puts my underwear back on I whisper in his ear.
"Pleasure me" I say. He continues to put my underwear back on. He dresses me and says.
"Not now baby it's time for the real surprise."