Introduction

(Kiwi's POV)
I struck the finishing blow on the final boss. It screeched and exploded into nothing. I would huff as I watch it do it's explosion.
"Well, that's enough for today! I best get home now before Minty comes looking for me..."
I summoned a portal and hopped through, landing in my home as the portal closed behind me.
"I better check on Minty." I thought as I already began to head to her room. I opened the room's door and peeked in. She was asleep at the moment. I sighed and quietly shut the door.

As I headed to my room, I thought about our older sister. Dark Kiwi- er... Darki. She's not only our sister, but my dark ego. And boy, was she EVIL.
She always plotted our demise. And after a year of living with that annoyance and pain, we finally banished her away into the depths of the underworld using our powers. We haven't seen or mentioned her since then.
I sighed once more as I entered my room and sat on my bed. I looked around my brightly colored green, brown, and yellow bedroom for a bit.
I then flopped onto the bed. I looked at a patched-up stab wound on my left arm and a burn mark on my right. I then looked over to the radio on my bedside table.
I used my magic to put some peaceful music on the radio. I quietly hummed along.
After a while of listening and humming along to the music, I slowly began to drift off into a dreamless sleep...