C.1

*Lyn-Z*

Tears and eyeliner streamed down my face as he tried to unbutton my shirt. I looked and saw a tattoo of what looked like a soldier on his forearm. I squirmed, which was soon met by the back of his hand slapped into the side of my face. I tried to build up the courage to shout to anyone passing by, but i was soon silenced by a hand covering my mouth. His nails dug deep into my shoulder. I winced as he pierced my skin.
"Girls like you shouldn't be hanging around this area at this time of night, you know" A gruff voice said.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to look into his eyes. Without warning, i felt the pressure of his hands taken off my shoulder, and a large crashing into a nearby trash can.
"You go near her, and i swear to god- i will smash your f***-ing face!" I heard a man say, in a voice that you wouldn't think would sound threatening until you heard it for yourself. I heard that crash again, before all i could hear was the sound of the man's breath.

I sat down against the wall, still traumatised even though the other guy hadn't gotten that far. The dude that saved me walked forward and sat down next to me, allowing me to see him more clearly. He had long hair which was dyed black, pale skin which was whiter than anything i ever saw- Other people probably would've thought he was ill, but i could tell by what he had just done for me that he was healthy. And good looking. Dammit. He had hazel coloured eyes which seemed to hypnotise me and was wearing black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket, a motorhead shirt and black converse.

I took a few small breaths before finally speaking.
"Th-Thank Y-You" I said, stuttering half with trauma, half with coldness. It was the middle of November, so it was freezing. And when i say freezing, i mean absolutely freakin' Alaska. (A-n: I always describe cold things as Alaska. Ignore me.)
He smiled slightly, but still looked concerned.
"Don't mention it- I saw that, and it's kinda...what's the word? instinct? Yeah, instinct" He said, sounding slightly nervous for some reason.
We both sat in silence for a little while, trying to think of something to say. What exactly do you say in this situation?
 "I'm Gerard" He said, sticking his hand out. Oh. That's what you say in this situation.
I shook his hand. "Lindsey" I told him.

He looked deep into my eyes.
"Hey, do you wanna come over my place for a while?" He asked. I looked at him with a mix of shock, confusion and what-the-literall-hell. "Not in a perverted way! I mean, just to calm down for a bit" He clarifyed. I smiled a little and nodded at him.