The Heat

No oneP.O.V.
Tord was in the house asleep, like the cinnamon roll he is, when his clock went off.
Tordie P.O.V.
"Mmmmm...." I awake at the sound of my alarm going off. I shut it off and rub my eyes, finally waking up completely. I put my usual clothes on, my pastel red turtleneck and ocean blue skinny jeans.

I walk downstairs after shutting off my clock and start making breakfast. It was pancakes, sausage, and, my favorite, bacon. I had finished up and put the usual note on the table that said "Sweet morning!". I always make breakfast for everyone in the morning, including me, and put a note with my hand that no one sees me write with and then they usually come down, along with me, and act surprised. They don't know it's me always making breakfast for them because the note is always anonymous.

I go upstairs and work for a bit and end up falling asleep on my desk.

When I wake up I feel really hot, my room smells sweet, and I'm sweating... " Oh god no..." I whisper " I'm in heat..."

Tommie boi P.O.V.
I wake up to a sweet scent filling my nose. " An omega..." I think. I follow the scent and it leads me up to..... TORDIES DOOR?!? Tordie is an omega.... I want to back away but my instincts crowded my mind and I opened up his door...

Tordie P.O.V.
I hear someone open my door. I turn around to be met with... TOMMIE?!?