Martial Arts-kun

Ayano headed towards the cubicle, it was small and cramped. As she tried to find a comfortable angle to take her uniform off, she ended up falling slightly. Being frustrated by this she decided to open the door and simply get changed outside, she didn't care who saw. When she was finally about to slip on the Gi, Mina decided to check on her since Ayano was taking her sweet time. "Hey Aishi-san! Are you alright-" Mina was stunned into silence, the new girl was literally half naked. In their club. Without any care whatsoever . She. Was. Half. Naked. She wasn't even in the cubicle. "A-Aishi.. san.. why are you...". Ayano turned around in a fixed motion "Why am I what?". Mina could hardly get the words out, 'WHY ARE YOU HALF NAKED OUTSIDE THE CUBICLE WHEN THERES TONS OF GUYS AROUND?!' She thought. "Oh, are you perhaps referring to me not being in the cubicle?" Ayano proposed. "Yes! P-Precisely!" Mina said while looking for any males in sight. "The cubicle was too small and I'd rather get changed quickly than mess about in a claustrophobic cubicle where I can hardly move to be frank with you" Ayano hissed as if she was cursing the manufactures of the cubicle for making it too damn small. "It's just the um... fact that you're just.. kinda you know?.. out in the open?" Mina hesitates slightly as she spoke- "it just surprised me that's all!" She spoke quickly waving her hands in front of her in a frenzy. Ayano simply nodded and proceeded to slip into her Gi. Mina was already turned around at that point, watching out for potential peeping toms trying to catch a glimpse of the new member fully naked. "I'm done now you can turn around" Ayano spoke unperturbed. Mina spun around and felt relief, she walked with Ayano until they were both in the club room.

"Right! Let's get ready to stretch guys!"
Budo boomed.
The club members silently took their positions and side glanced at Ayano and Budo. All thinking the same thing 'This is going to be one hell of a session...'