Chapter One- Marinette

Noise fluttered at her eardrums, shaking Marinette awake. Quickly, she sprung herself out of bed and doing her morning routine for school. I'm gonna be SO late!
She cringed while in the midst of bring the cereal spoon halfway up to her face while her mother kissed her on the forehead.
She smiled sweetly at her mother, forced down the rest of her food as quick as possible, then waved goodbye to her parents and exited the bakery.

Class had just begun when Marinette flung open the door and stumbled to her seat, nervously smiling while Alya raised an eyebrow.
"Late again?" Her friend whispered. Marinette didn't speak, just nodded solemnly and rested her small head on the table.
Mrs. Bustier had began a lesson about Calculus, but Marinette didn't pay any attention. She was looking out the window, watching two girls that she did not recognize slowly walk to her class.

Squinting, she realized they were Crystal Yang and Moonstone Yin. Marinettte couldn't believe it. What were they doing in Paris?! They're supposed to be famous! They could be at tour or something!
Thinking again, Marinette considered that they were still teens, and still needed education. She was surprised, though, that they were coming to her school. Everyone's gaze landed on the two with shock. Mrs. Bustier smiled, and directed her graceful hands towards them. Before she could speak, chattering filled the classroom.
Marinette felt bad for her instructor. Mrs. Bustier was rubbing her temples and arched her brows. "SILENCE!" She snapped loudly, and sharply.

The class went quiet as Mrs. Bustier let out an exaggerated exhale. "Alright, Class.
You probably already know who these are; Crystal and Moonstone,"
Crystal waved as Marinette thoughht she would, lightly and calmly. Moonstone seemed more bold and feisty, but shown a bit of shyness she giggled slightly and hid one leg behind the other. Marinette smiled.
She could relate to Moonstone more than the clarinetist knew. Marinette grinned. She's gonna make sure Moonstone felt welcome here; as herself, of course, and not for her fame.

"Adrien will help them around the school." Adrien.. Marinette stopped herself from sighing dreamily. She could imagine his flowing gold hair and his sparkling emerald eyes. The girl wasn't even listening to what Mrs. Bustier was talking about. But she heard the name Chloe and scowled slightly. Chloe.. The bitter name of a spoiled brat who was trying to win over Adrien, even when he didn't like her.
She was more annoyed about it than Adrien himself was. But deep in her heart was the cold knowledge that Adrien did love somebody else, who wasn't her. She buried her face in her hands and felt numb. And it never will be....

(NOTE: Crystal and Moonstone are sisters, but they refer to their middle names as their last names since they don't like sharing their last name. MIRACULOUS LADYBUG DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!! Thank you so much for reading! The original is on @Aqua_SaveW so you can check it out. I'm keeping the plot the same. Happy Reading.)